Extreme slow speeds from download center
2506 6 2022-9-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
xMrcriss
New
Flight distance : 159741 ft
Venezuela

Hi im trying to download from the download center the DJI Mimo App apk for Android but the download speed is extremely slow. My connection speed is around 15 mbps which will mean that the file size would download in 30 minutes being really conservative, but the meter is shoing 8 hours to go, this is crazy...

In another post, a user suggested using the google dns but its not working. I really want to try my new DJI OM5 that I received today, please some help with this.
2022-9-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there xMrcriss. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the Android mobile device that you are using please for us to be able to isolate the issue? Thank you.
2022-9-27
Use props
Crossbowxy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 196952 ft

United States

I have the same issues. It takes hours to download from your download center. I am connected with 30 mps fiber connection and have no issues with other sites, but this one for firmware download is the slowest I have ever used.
2023-3-17
Use props
Vinayak Bhanoo
New

India

Same issue here. I'm trying to download on my Pixel 7 and it is showing me time as 5 hours. I have 150mbps speed.
2023-12-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Vinayak Bhanoo Posted at 12-22 00:50
Same issue here. I'm trying to download on my Pixel 7 and it is showing me time as 5 hours. I have 150mbps speed.

Hi there. Please ensure that the download website is correct, https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo then replace the network to have a try. Have a great day.
2023-12-23
Use props
djiuser_ZegZlJcYI8FC
New

United States

Using Samsung s23 ultra with gigabit fidelity internet, Wi-Fi 6 speeds around 800 download. It's stating that it will take about a day to download.
2-4 16:37
Use props
LSC1759
lvl.2
Flight distance : 721188 ft
Georgia

same here, downloading 100kbps on 50mbps internet
3-28 07:53
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules