Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
No more SDK for non enterprise drones
12Next >
6188 62 2022-9-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Oulala
lvl.3
France

according to these guy DJI will not release SDK for mavic 3 and cine and it will be only available for pro section drones

2022-9-27
Use props
Oulala
lvl.3
France

check at 13:40
2022-9-27
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

It's pretty obvious now that is the case.
2022-9-27
Use props
Frontliner 2020
lvl.4
Philippines

interesting info...
2022-9-27
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Do you ever post anything other than meaningless 2-3 word "thanks for sharing" posts?
2022-9-27
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Seems they just updated the article where they said Mini 3 and Mavic 3 would be supported it now says -

Currently, MSDK V5 only supports the M30 series, M300RTK and Mavic 3 enterprise series. It will support future products later but no old products.

https://sdk-forum.dji.net/hc/en- ... er-1-Hello-MSDK-V5-
2022-9-28
Use props
LoveYou
lvl.4
Flight distance : 16525367 ft
Greece

If  DJI can do this  , the only thing that it would be able to sell is rods for mobile phones.
2022-9-28
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

That is a bit sad.
2022-9-29
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

If true, that's really sad news. Was hoping it would at least be compatible with Mini 3 and Mavic 3.
2022-9-29
Use props
gnirtS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5712575 ft
United Kingdom

The M3E SDK came out on day 1.  Its essentially the same drone as the M3 but no SDK.

This really proves the refusal to release the M3P SDK is for business not technical reasons.  They dont WANT it to be released.
2022-9-30
Use props
Axelz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3427999 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 9-28 00:58
Seems they just updated the article where they said Mini 3 and Mavic 3 would be supported it now says -

Indeed very disappointing being that DJI had previously said as you say the Mavic 3 (and Mini 3 pro) would be SDK supported by the end of August 2022, and also that their other consumer/prosumer drones did have SDK support (including waypoints) such as Phantom 4 Pro, Mavic Pro 2, and even the mini 2 recently (though not full support).  Would be useful to be able to use litchi for waypoint missions, some mapping etc.  Let's hope that they are supported at some point.
2022-9-30
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Axelz Posted at 9-30 07:55
Indeed very disappointing being that DJI had previously said as you say the Mavic 3 (and Mini 3 pro) would be SDK supported by the end of August 2022, and also that their other consumer/prosumer drones did have SDK support (including waypoints) such as Phantom 4 Pro, Mavic Pro 2, and even the mini 2 recently (though not full support).  Would be useful to be able to use litchi for waypoint missions, some mapping etc.  Let's hope that they are supported at some point.

Seems to me that they want people to buy the enterprise drones.  Perhaps they could do a model that is the Cine +enterprise and just charge appropriately.
2022-10-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

gnirtS Posted at 9-30 07:48
The M3E SDK came out on day 1.  Its essentially the same drone as the M3 but no SDK.

This really proves the refusal to release the M3P SDK is for business not technical reasons.  They dont WANT it to be released.

But this was exactly the same with M2, No SDK for 10 months E2 straight away, so unless they found this was detrimental to sales of E2 there’s no reason for this to change , it may be a marketing strategy but Im not sure it has been decided that SDK will never be released for M3
2022-10-1
Use props
Tony64
lvl.4
Flight distance : 65574 ft
United Kingdom

Dissapointing news, yet another reason why we need another drone manufacturer to overtake DJI, not flown any of my DJI drones for a few months now, news like this reinforces that decision, such a shame as the drone had such potential which now looks to be never reached, for the first time as well I have not purchased another DJI drone release i.e. Avata, looks like I did the right thing.
2022-10-1
Use props
Gateway
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1873806 ft
  • >>>
United States

Also is it true that they have dropped iOS support? I can't find any concrete info on this but just curious.. DJ support people are you reading this thread?
2022-10-2
Use props
aerovideos
lvl.3
Flight distance : 799268 ft
  • >>>
France

Alors libre à la politique de DJ I, mais il faut pas nous dire quelques mois avant qu'il est question de SDK pour le Mavic 3 puis nous faire acheter le Mavic 3 et pour dire ensuite qu'il n'y a plus de SDK, !! il y a un léger problème là !!!
Maintenant c'est tout simplement dégueulasse pour le client...
Très mécontent je crois que je vais revendre mon Mavic 3 et passer à une autre marque
2022-10-2
Use props
aerovideos
lvl.3
  • >>>
France

Quand vous annoncez la fin d'un SDK fait le avant de lancer un drone et surtout ne pas mentir parce que quelques mois avant il était question d'un SDK pour le Mavic 3.
Donc vous m'avez fait acheter ce drone avec cette promesse et maintenant plus de SDK.
C'est dégueulasse !!!
2022-10-2
Use props
Chemikus12
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6227 ft
Australia

We need the SDK as promised. Honour your word.
2022-10-3
Use props
djiuser_8jDGEFBwxJHL
New
Flight distance : 913570 ft
  • >>>
France

Bonjour,
Il est regrettable que vos services, ne mettiez pas le SDK en libre service. En effet, lors du lancement du Mavic 3, vous disiez, pour justifier du prix, que ce drone était destiné aux professionnels.
Vous avez au fur et à mesure du temps, ajouté des fonctions pour que le drone soit considéré comme une utilisation professionnelle. Et nous apprenons que finalement, vous n'allez pas ouvrir le SDK pour ce drone. Ce n'est pas normal. Voir une honte. Vous ne respectez pas votre engagement. Vous nous faites acheter de plus en plus d'accessoires, pour qu'à la fin celles-ci ne soient plus compatible avec les nouveaux modèles. Je pense à la RC PRO. Je pense au mini 3. Et maintenant le SDK pour le mavic 3 afin de nous forcer à acheter le MAVIC 3 ENTREPRISE. Non, c'est trop. Vous exagérez.
2022-10-3
Use props
djiuser_zbrhUpjFYPzj
New

France

Bonjour, la politique Dji commerciale type Apple est nauséabonde.Ne pas ouvrir le sdk sur le Mavic 3 comme annoncé ? !!!!
Pour pouvoir travailler avec un minimum de matériel, je dois acheter prochainement un drone multiusages..Avec DJI...un Mavic pro 3 pour l'imagerie, un M3E pour la photogrammétrie, un M3T pour le thermique....avant il suffisait d'un M2 entreprise et éventuellement un air 2S....
C'est dégueulasse, ça degrade l'image de DJI..
Même pour lAvata, vous n integrez pas de RC...
Pourquoi le M3 E ne dispose pas des capacités logicielles du M3/ciné ?''''Cela permettrait d acheter que deux drones
J'espère que Parrot/Autel vont réagir est saisir l'opportunité de dépasser DJI !!!!! HONTE

2022-10-3
Use props
fans202659a9
New
Canada

Im terrible upset that the sdk for the mavic 3 pro will not be released. I bought with the understanding these the mavic 3 would have all the capabilities as the mavic 2 or 1 for that matter I.e. waypoints or capabilities though a 3rd party.
You dragged this out with threads saying end of august 2022, that was updated to sometime next year, now sdk will not be released…dji you left a huge group of people upset. I’ll be selling mine
2022-10-3
Use props
fans202659a9
New
Canada

Im terrible upset that the sdk for the mavic 3 pro will not be released. I bought with the understanding these the mavic 3 would have all the capabilities as the mavic 2 or 1 for that matter I.e. waypoints or capabilities though a 3rd party.
You dragged this out with threads saying end of august 2022, that was updated to sometime next year, now sdk will not be released…dji you left a huge group of people upset. I’ll be selling mine
2022-10-3
Use props
djiuser_p0Rf1Nj9npmN
New

France

Vendu un mavic air 2 pour passer au 3 en me disant que le SDK allait vite arriver.
Une indication de DJI que le SDK était pour fin août 22
Et maintenant on ne sait plus si on l’aura. Bref dégoûté.
Aucune confiance en DJI.
2022-10-3
Use props
djiuser_ETnBPpZqmJrK
New

France

Acheter un M3 il y a 2 mois , espérant avoir le SDK rapidement...
Quelle enfumerie DJI !! Ce n'est pas sérieux.
A force de vouloir trop tirer de partout , les clients vont partir !
2022-10-3
Use props
djiuser_5E3kJKlqPJ8t
New

Colombia

Dji cumple la promesa de liberar el sdk, queremos dar uso profesional a nuestro equipo asi como lo prometieron en la publicidad y como lo prometieron sus asesores.
2022-10-3
Use props
djiuser_5E3kJKlqPJ8t
New

Colombia

Dji cumple la promesa de liberar el sdk, queremos dar uso profesional a nuestro equipo asi como lo prometieron en la publicidad y como lo prometieron sus asesores..
2022-10-3
Use props
DJ Dennis - The Swedish Menace
lvl.2
Flight distance : 326673 ft
  • >>>
France

I really need the SDK functionality to connect my non enterprise drones to drone deploy and do repeated real estate missions with my Mavic 3 Cine (spring, summer, autumn,  winter). Coming from a Mavic 2 Pro, I think it’s a joke not to support SDK on Mavic 3 Cine.
2022-10-3
Use props
DiegoSilvestrin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1040942 ft
Italy

Per piacere
07EDCE02-C393-4D9D-97CB-5B7EE290303D.jpeg
2022-10-3
Use props
fans184504fb
New

France

Inadmissible. J’avais acheté le mavic 3 en partie pour la promesse de l’ouverture du SDK. Ce drone sera mon dernier de chez DJI
2022-10-3
Use props
djiuser_bQXK6cn4I216
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1002861 ft
Australia

That is just unacceptable. I made my purchase knowing that sdk would have come for mavic 3, this is not what a big company like DJI should work.
2022-10-3
Use props
Giggiulena
lvl.1
Flight distance : 108688 ft
Italy

I bought my M3Pro considering obvious the next release of SDK.

If it does not, it will be very disappointing and an awful way for DJI to keep customers.
2022-10-3
Use props
djiuser_IJRUpXmiIDGz
New

France

We need SDK!!!!!!!
I bought it knowing that SDK will be available!
SDK Please !!!!!!!!!!!!!
2022-10-3
Use props
fans2ef063db
New

Mexico

I bought my mavic 3 coming from a mavic pro, i was promised it would do everything my previous drone did but better, a cheap controller compared to the mavic pro was definitely a downgrade, then all the issues talking ages to connect to gps, it’s still half baked missing some features and flight modes then as an architect I bought to use it with drone deploy but now SDK isn’t going to be released I feel cheated and it’s such an stupid way to make your customers that spent their money in one your most expensive drones feel robbed!

It’s outrageous and makes me feel so stupid for trusting your company…
2022-10-3
Use props
DarthSLR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1846716 ft
  • >>>
United States

I now feel double stupid for selling my M2P... Most of business activity require SDK, and apparently I can kiss all those business opportunities goodbye...
2022-10-3
Use props
ianwood
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5236 ft
  • >>>
United States

I bought the M3C with the explicit understanding that there would be an SDK for it so that I could use 3rd party tools like Litchi. If DJI is not going to honor it, I think we are all due compensation from DJI.
2022-10-3
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

ianwood Posted at 10-3 11:32
I bought the M3C with the explicit understanding that there would be an SDK for it so that I could use 3rd party tools like Litchi. If DJI is not going to honor it, I think we are all due compensation from DJI.

I’m still waiting for compensation for the ridiculous RC that came with my mavic 3, but I’m certain it will never arrive ;+)

2022-10-3
Use props
Tymmo 360
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2904147 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I just invested in MIni3 and RC pro while waiting for the SDK you promised.  i was about to buy Mavic 3 but i'll pass.
2022-10-3
Use props
aerovideos
lvl.3
  • >>>
France

Gateway Posted at 10-2 10:57
Also is it true that they have dropped iOS support? I can't find any concrete info on this but just curious.. DJ support people are you reading this thread?

Yes not IOS anymire....
2022-10-3
Use props
fansede3850e
New

Ecuador

Can't believe Dji isn't offering this for mavic 3, only enterprise.
You can't just go back ok your word. Thousands of us purchased expecting to be able to eventually be able to. You will loose me and many others as customers if you can't keep promises made .
2022-10-3
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Gateway Posted at 10-2 10:57
Also is it true that they have dropped iOS support? I can't find any concrete info on this but just curious.. DJ support people are you reading this thread?

DJI support people are you reading this thread?
DJI support people don't read any thread on this forum.
Their moderators know nothing and avoid becoming involved in threads like this.
DJI aren't a company that cares what their consumers think.
2022-10-3
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules