weak gps signal - every fly ...
695 4 2022-9-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fluidmind
lvl.2

Bulgaria

i hope dji support will review my .dat file.
I think I have a software problem with the drone, and I need support, where are you?

I have 15 satellites, and only two dashes of signal

A friend has the same drone and he has no problem.
2022-9-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there fluidmind. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Before having this issue with your DJI Mavic Air, did your DJI drone had a hard landing or a crash before and may we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please for us to be able to isolate the issue? Thank you.
2022-9-27
Use props
fluidmind
lvl.2

Bulgaria

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-27 19:35
Hello there fluidmind. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Before having this issue with your DJI Mavic Air, did your DJI drone had a hard landing or a crash before and may we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please for us to be able to isolate the issue? Thank you.

hello, thanks for paying attention to me.
no, he hasn't had any crashes. getting wet or falling.
the phones i used were huawei, samsung, and xiaomi
2022-9-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

fluidmind Posted at 9-28 00:23
hello, thanks for paying attention to me.
no, he hasn't had any crashes. getting wet or falling.
the phones i used were huawei, samsung, and xiaomi

Hi there fluidmind. Thank you for the reply and for these information. Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go 4 ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ) application to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Go 4 application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.
2022-9-28
Use props
fluidmind
lvl.2

Bulgaria

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-28 22:08
Hi there fluidmind. Thank you for the reply and for these information. Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go 4 ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ) application to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Go 4 application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

I will try with my friend's phone, who has the same drone, no problem.
Can you explain why this happens? Isn't the drone independent of the phone GPS?
I try reinstall dji go and no efect.
2022-9-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules