8283 15 2022-9-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
worthy.RS
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5052 ft
Australia

Hi,

I just went to buy the DJI MIC to use with my Action 3 but under FAQ it specifially mentions Action 2 and not Action 3. I know that it would but rather clarify before spending $500.

Thanks in advance
2022-9-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please take a screenshot of the statement that you are referring to? You may access the links below for you to buy the DJI Osmo Action 3 and its FAQ's. Thank you for your valued support.

FAQ's: https://www.dji.com/osmo-action-3/faq
DJI Store: https://store.dji.com/au/product/osmo-action-3?vid=120441
2022-9-27
Use props
worthy.RS
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-27 20:15
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please take a screenshot of the statement that you are referring to? You may access the links below for you to buy the DJI Osmo Action 3 and its FAQ's. Thank you for your valued support.

FAQ's: https://www.dji.com/osmo-action-3/faq

2022-9-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Thank you for your response. We will coordinate this with our designated team for your attention. Please note that the DJI Osmo Action 3 is fully compatible with the DJI MIC. You may refer to the information below on how to connect the DJI Mic and the DJI Osmo Action 3.

1. Connect the receiver of the DJI Mic to the Osmo Action 3 USB-C port using a Type-C phone adapter.

2. Link the receiver and transmitter of the DJI Mic.

In addition, you need to remove the Osmo Action 3 Horizontal-Vertical Protective Frame when connecting Osmo Action 3 to DJI Mic. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-9-28
Use props
worthy.RS
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-28 03:14
Thank you for your response. We will coordinate this with our designated team for your attention. Please note that the DJI Osmo Action 3 is fully compatible with the DJI MIC. You may refer to the information below on how to connect the DJI Mic and the DJI Osmo Action 3.

1. Connect the receiver of the DJI Mic to the Osmo Action 3 USB-C port using a Type-C phone adapter.

Excellent, thanks so much for your response. I will go buy it now.
2022-9-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

worthy.RS Posted at 9-28 03:26
Excellent, thanks so much for your response. I will go buy it now.

It's always my pleasure. Thank you for always choosing DJI! Have a nice day ahead.
2022-10-1
Use props
lao
lvl.1
Flight distance : 721496 ft
Sweden

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-28 03:14
Thank you for your response. We will coordinate this with our designated team for your attention. Please note that the DJI Osmo Action 3 is fully compatible with the DJI MIC. You may refer to the information below on how to connect the DJI Mic and the DJI Osmo Action 3.

So I can't use the cage from my adventure combo with the DJI Mic? Then I can't use DJI Mic and my Ulanzi LED light at the same time? I need to buy a third-party cage on top of all this?
2022-10-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

lao Posted at 10-18 01:05
So I can't use the cage from my adventure combo with the DJI Mic? Then I can't use DJI Mic and my Ulanzi LED light at the same time? I need to buy a third-party cage on top of all this?

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm if you are using the DJI Osmo Action 3 with the DJI Mic? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-10-19
Use props
lao
lvl.1
Sweden

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-19 02:48
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm if you are using the DJI Osmo Action 3 with the DJI Mic? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
Thanks for your reply! I use Osmo action 3 adventure combo and I've just bought a 1/4" adapter to attach a led light to my adventure combo cage.

I want to buy DJI Mic but I don't know how to attach both light and DJI Mic to my osmo action 3 adventure combo cage!

Surely DJI can't sell a cage with their new action camera which doesn't work with DJI MIC?
IMG_20221015_122106.jpg
2022-10-19
Use props
lao
lvl.1
Sweden

I guess it's not possible to use DJI Mic with a light then? Such a shame because I really wanted to buy DJI Mic but I need light as I'll be doing interviews in cars..
2022-10-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

lao Posted at 10-19 08:48
Thanks for your reply! I use Osmo action 3 adventure combo and I've just bought a 1/4" adapter to attach a led light to my adventure combo cage.

I want to buy DJI Mic but I don't know how to attach both light and DJI Mic to my osmo action 3 adventure combo cage!

Thank you for your response. We will coordinate this with our team and we will get back to you. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-10-22
Use props
worthy.RS
lvl.1
Australia

lao Posted at 10-19 08:48

that's disappointing
2022-10-26
Use props
ro_walker
First Officer
Brazil

Nice one   !
2022-10-30
Use props
djiuser_s72UZUYaLdXq
lvl.1
Flight distance : 71037 ft
Netherlands

hello, can someone tell me how this is going to fit together without demolishing the lid of the action 3 camera.  very very bad design DJI.  700 euros for equipment that does not connect without having to place another cable in between and where the receiver of the mic dangles loose next to your camera.  DJI not very well thought out.
image.jpg
2023-1-17
Use props
4wd
Second Officer
Flight distance : 545817 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

^ the door is quite easy to unclip - while open firmly pull it away from camera and reverse to re-attach.

Regarding DJI mic what settings for gain on camera and on mic RX/TX are people using?
Is it better to have the camera gain low and mic increased or the other way around?
2023-1-30
Use props
DecJoeIreland
lvl.2
Flight distance : 438917 ft
United Kingdom

Can you hook up earphones to an action 3 while using the Dj mic?
2023-9-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules