1357 3 2022-9-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Skydiver007
lvl.2
Flight distance : 888688 ft
  • >>>
Austria

Hello, i have my avata very new, did just a few flights.
My problem is, I can't change the camera settings from wide to normal. If I change it in camera settings, the picture always show the same.

What do I wrong?
Thanks for your help!
2022-9-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Skydiver007. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please now what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please for us to be able to isolate the issue? Thank you.
2022-9-28
Use props
Skydiver007
lvl.2
Flight distance : 888688 ft
  • >>>
Austria

Hi, what does a mobile device have anything to do with changing the settings? I want to change the camera settings in Goggles 2. I think the current setting is wide because the edge of the frame has much distortion; even if I try to change the setting from wide to normal there's no change to what I see in Goggles 2. For security my mobile phone is mi11ultra, the drone is Avata, and the goggles are DGI Goggles 2.
2022-9-28
Use props
stevejusto
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2661624 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Skydiver007 Posted at 9-28 03:03
Hi, what does a mobile device have anything to do with changing the settings? I want to change the camera settings in Goggles 2. I think the current setting is wide because the edge of the frame has much distortion; even if I try to change the setting from wide to normal there's no change to what I see in Goggles 2. For security my mobile phone is mi11ultra, the drone is Avata, and the goggles are DGI Goggles 2.

you change the settings in the goggles 2 (ultra wide,wide,normal) the footage that the drone records changes not to goggles screen you fly with.
2022-9-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules