what to choose
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alticam
lvl.2
Flight distance : 236499 ft
Netherlands

Hello,

Since the release of yesterdays Mavick 3 enterprise E & T i am in doubt.

I have already a mini3pro because of the interesting weight (249gr), I sold my air2s because I wanted a Mavick3 with a C1 label now.

I know I need a M300 because of the payload capabilities. (airquality payload)

Having an inspection drone would be a nice to have and thermal too but....is it more interesting to get payloads for the M300 or buy additional drones like M3E &T

Can anyone explain the typical use for a

* Mavick3E
*Mavick3T

and what if I just want to take stunning photos?

Please do not tell me I need 4 extra drones ;)
2022-9-28
Use props
patiam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1118740 ft
  • >>>
United States

M300 will be more versatile wrt to payloads but everything is more expensive & its much bigger and more gear to lug around.

M3E/M3T will take good pix and according to the hype will do precision mapping/surveying with the RTK module, which is something the M30 and M2E can NOT do.

Air2, Air2S, are not for mapping. M3 Cine is good for videography/photography but not the best mapping drone. If you want to map, get a P4R or M3E/T.
You don't need 4 drones, just 2!

(or, if the payload options are not vital, skip the M300 for now)
2022-9-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there. The following details may help you, please have a look:
M3E: precise surveying and mapping, electric power inspection, oil and gas inspection, pipeline inspection, police law enforcement, traffic law enforcement
M3T: Electric power inspection, oil and gas inspection, pipeline inspection, fire search and rescue, emergency search and rescue, police law enforcement, traffic law enforcement, forest fire prevention, environmental protection, animal protection, etc.

Both aircraft are equipped with excellent visible light cameras, which can take stunning images and videos, and can bring you an excellent experience in industrial applications.

Thank you for your support.
2022-9-29
Use props
alticam
lvl.2
Flight distance : 236499 ft
Netherlands

DJI Natalia Posted at 9-29 01:26
Hi, there. The following details may help you, please have a look:
M3E: precise surveying and mapping, electric power inspection, oil and gas inspection, pipeline inspection, police law enforcement, traffic law enforcement
M3T: Electric power inspection, oil and gas inspection, pipeline inspection, fire search and rescue, emergency search and rescue, police law enforcement, traffic law enforcement, forest fire prevention, environmental protection, animal protection, etc.

great answer, thank you

In my case it is a mattere of determing how important the swapping of payloads is versus having seperate drones.

Guess I will have to make my decision based on $$$

But your answer is very helpfull
2022-9-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

alticam Posted at 9-29 01:33
great answer, thank you

In my case it is a mattere of determing how important the swapping of payloads is versus having seperate drones.

Thanks for the support as well.
If there is anything else that we can help with, please just feel free to let us know here.
2022-9-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules