PPK correction available for DJI P4 MS?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_wn2MDexgClm5
lvl.2

Germany

Hello, I want to know if the drone Phantom4 Multispectral (GNSS/RTK Receiver embedded) is compatible to realize PPK correction after the flight?
(September 2022).
Regards Norbert
2022-9-28
Use props
patiam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1118740 ft
  • >>>
United States

It's a P4RTK  with a different camera payload and a DLS. Yes you can do PPK instead of RTK.
2022-9-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there.
Thanks for the inquiry.
We will confirm your problem with the relevant team and keep you updated here asap.
Thank you for your support.
2022-9-29
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

DJI Natalia Posted at 9-29 01:23
Hi, there.
Thanks for the inquiry.
We will confirm your problem with the relevant team and keep you updated here asap.

Great news, there is a team associated with the P4M at DJI. They were on vacation until now?
Don't waste your time waiting for DJI to give you information that should be clearly in the manual, well, something that looks like it.
As Patiam said, it's no more and no less than a P4RTK with a different camera. Follow this tutorial:
https://www.aerotas.com/phantom-4-rtk-ppk-processing-workflow
2022-9-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there.
Sorry for the late reply.
Phantom4 Multispectral currently does not have the function of opening cloud PPK, but you can use the PPK files generated by us, and use third-party tools to perform PPK calculations on the local end.
Thank you for your support.
2022-9-29
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Latvia

DJI Natalia Posted at 9-29 18:55
Hi, there.
Sorry for the late reply.
Phantom4 Multispectral currently does not have the function of opening cloud PPK, but you can use the PPK files generated by us, and use third-party tools to perform PPK calculations on the local end.

DJI Natalia you seem rather reactive, it's very good. This changes from many post remains unanswered from DJI. Thanks, keep it up!
2022-9-30
Use props
djiuser_wn2MDexgClm5
lvl.2

Germany

Hello, I am using DJI P4MS and DJI GroundStation Pro (GS) for planning the drone missions. It is possible that I cannot set the speed of the drone manually? The speed change regarding the hight (AGL) only set by the GS Spp automaticly. Thanks for your help.
2022-10-5
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Latvia

djiuser_wn2MDexgClm5 Posted at 10-5 08:48
Hello, I am using DJI P4MS and DJI GroundStation Pro (GS) for planning the drone missions. It is possible that I cannot set the speed of the drone manually? The speed change regarding the hight (AGL) only set by the GS Spp automaticly. Thanks for your help.

Hi, it's better to create a new topic when the question is totally off topic of the original post.
The speed is limited by the exposure time + the image recording speed according to the frontal overlap.
2022-10-5
Use props
djiuser_wn2MDexgClm5
lvl.2

Germany

LV_Forestry Posted at 10-5 21:11
Hi, it's better to create a new topic when the question is totally off topic of the original post.
The speed is limited by the exposure time + the image recording speed according to the frontal overlap.

Thanks for your useful support!
2022-10-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules