DJI Credits not Available?
610 3 2022-9-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
johntrottocreations
lvl.1
Flight distance : 37326 ft
United States

I have two orders, one from back in 2020, one from 8-25-22, that say I have DJI credit for, but both still show as unavilable.

2022-9-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, please note that all DJI Credit acquired from 2020 onwards is valid from the effective date until 23:59:59 December 31 (UTC+8) of the following year. It seems that your credits for order in 2020 have expired. You can also refer to: https://store.dji.com/pages/dji- ... v&set_region=US
As for the order on  8-25-22, we checked that the credits for this order are available now. Could you please provide us with a screenshot for a further check?
2022-9-28
Use props
John Trotto Creations
lvl.1
Flight distance : 37326 ft
United States

Looks like the issue was that I was trying to use Paypal, and no where during checkout did it give me the option to use my credit.
If I just do the regular check out, the option is there.
2022-9-29
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

John Trotto Creations Posted at 9-29 04:02
Looks like the issue was that I was trying to use Paypal, and no where during checkout did it give me the option to use my credit.
If I just do the regular check out, the option is there.

Thank you for the information. We would like to further check some information, by any chance you may kindly provide us a screenshot showing the concern? We'll coordinate this concern to our corresponding team for further checking, thank you.
2022-9-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules