2152 9 2022-9-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Marian Anicule
lvl.1
Flight distance : 110128 ft
Romania

Hello!
I'm a proud owner of a DJI MIC set, but I have a problem....TRX 1 wont charge in it's case and has a interference on wireless audio transmision...Can anyone help me? Please!
2022-9-28
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi,

You might be better off posting in the products section of this forum. That is way more active!
https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html
2022-9-29
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Please try to follow the troubleshooting steps below:
1. Connect a charger to the USB-C port on the receiver or transmitter to charge the DJI Mic to check if it charges.
2. Check whether the battery level LEDs are normal when the charging case is charging a device.
3. If the above troubleshooting results indicate no issues, Please check whether the appearance of the metal contact where the device is placed is abnormal. If the area is obviously dirty, you may try to wipe the contact with an isopropyl alcohol pad and dry it, then try again. If a transmitter cannot be charged, perform cross-testing on the contacts to see if there is any error.
4. Check whether the device’s firmware is the latest version. If not, please update it to the latest version and try again.
2022-9-30
Use props
Marian Anicule
lvl.1
Romania

done all from above...the case contacts are fine, the other TRX charges fine...
2022-9-30
Use props
Marian Anicule
lvl.1
Romania

UPDATE:
3 days (friday, saturday and sunday) I left the DJI MIC on my desk from office...this morning, I came back and check-it. The situation is this:
DJI MIC case - FULL battery
TRX 1 - full battery
TRX 2 - empty battery
the TRX 2 still doesn't charge in it's case.

I really like this gadget, ...but, basically, having just ONE transmiter to relly on...what should I do?
2022-10-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Marian Anicule Posted at 10-2 22:18
UPDATE:
3 days (friday, saturday and sunday) I left the DJI MIC on my desk from office...this morning, I came back and check-it. The situation is this:
DJI MIC case - FULL battery

Hi, there. Sorry for the late reply. May we know if the issue has been addressed?
2022-10-7
Use props
Marian Anicule
lvl.1
Romania

DJI Thor Posted at 10-7 00:48
Hi, there. Sorry for the late reply. May we know if the issue has been addressed?

Hello! The answer is NO, I haven't solved it. I sent an email to the provider who sold me the device and I'm waiting for a solution.
2022-10-8
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Marian Anicule Posted at 10-8 00:00
Hello! The answer is NO, I haven't solved it. I sent an email to the provider who sold me the device and I'm waiting for a solution.

Sorry to hear about that. After further checking with our team, you are advised to send it back for further testing.
2022-10-9
Use props
Marian Anicule
lvl.1
Romania

DJI Thor Posted at 10-9 02:49
Sorry to hear about that. After further checking with our team, you are advised to send it back for further testing.

Thanks! I will keep you posted! Thaks a lot!
2022-10-10
Use props
djiuser_AQVKm3F7jBWM
New

Canada

My TX2 is not working. I keep getting an error message when i plug it into my mac and i cant get any of the files on the mic of it. it also wont record anything. its blinking green when its out of the receiver.
please please please someone help me!
3-6 10:24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules