Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Mic Issue
1258 3 2022-9-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Marian Anicule
lvl.1
Flight distance : 110128 ft
Romania

Hello!
I'm a proud owner of a DJI MIC set, but I have a problem....TRX 1 wont charge in it's case and has a interference on wireless audio transmision...Can anyone help me? Please!
2022-9-29
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

Do you have an external lavalier mic connected to the TRX1 when the interference occurrs? If so, will it remain if you remove it?

I think it sounds like a faulty unit. Whatever the case, I think DJI Support could help.
2022-9-30
Use props
Marian Anicule
lvl.1
Flight distance : 110128 ft
Romania

HGDC84 Posted at 9-30 13:27
Do you have an external lavalier mic connected to the TRX1 when the interference occurrs? If so, will it remain if you remove it?

I think it sounds like a faulty unit. Whatever the case, I think DJI Support could help.

Yes, the interference was from lavaliere mics...I tested 2 different lav mics (noname lav mic (used it a lot with my android phone) - interference,   sony lav mic from my SONY lavaliere kit - interference, )...i will use dji mic without lavaliere mic...
2022-9-30
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

Marian Anicule Posted at 9-30 23:06
Yes, the interference was from lavaliere mics...I tested 2 different lav mics (noname lav mic (used it a lot with my android phone) - interference,   sony lav mic from my SONY lavaliere kit - interference, )...i will use dji mic without lavaliere mic...

For me, the Rode SmartLav+ works just fine. But there are other good options too. And, it still could be that the connection is faulty with any mic, so probably worth carrying on with the tests and possibly contacting support.

Also, the case not charging the TX1 would indicate that there is a problem with the unit, whether it is about dirty/faulty contacts or some other technical flaw.
2022-10-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules