Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KnNLmS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 119967 ft
  • >>>
Turkey

Hi,

I have both problem with Goggles 2. Please comment if you do have same on you.

2022-9-29
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Interesting perspective.
2022-9-29
Use props
Bob Brown
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4209662 ft
  • >>>
United States

I posted on this a while back after first use. The nose-bridge pressure sucks!
I am hopeful that in the next few months they will do something to fix it.
2022-9-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there KnNLmS. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. As per checking here, it shows that we do not have a different size for this specific part of the DJI Goggles 2 on our DJI Online store. In addition this matter has been forwarded to the designated DJI Department for attention. Thank you.
2022-9-29
Use props
CutAussie
lvl.3
Flight distance : 336657 ft
Australia

I found two issues with my Goggles 2
To see the bottom of the screen with status data I need to goggles a bit lower but then that partly blocks my nose.
Fix, I used a Dremel Tool with a Sanding Tool Bit to grind out a small amount of the hard rubber the bridges my nose.
Much better position and fit now
2022-9-29
Use props
KnNLmS
lvl.4
  • >>>
Turkey

CutAussie Posted at 9-29 23:38
I found two issues with my Goggles 2
To see the bottom of the screen with status data I need to goggles a bit lower but then that partly blocks my nose.
Fix, I used a Dremel Tool with a Sanding Tool Bit to grind out a small amount of the hard rubber the bridges my nose.

DJI made very good job with Goggles 2 in general. Lightweight, high nit value, better antenna fitting etc.

But the ergonomic design for human face, there should be some work on it.

What you did, seems a solution but i believe DJI should work on that foam padding for better fit.
2022-9-29
Use props
OnePixel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 44948 ft
  • >>>
Italy

The same for me.
The cushion was poorly designed and the optics blur on the sides, very bad experience.
2022-9-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Dear all, thank you for your feedback.
We will forward your feedback to the relevant team and see how we can do better.
If there is anything else that we can help with, please let us know.  
Thank you for your support.
2022-9-30
Use props
guidodg
lvl.3
Flight distance : 149757 ft
South Africa

yup, the fit is truly horrific for the majority of users...pushes down on the bridge of the nose so u cannot breathe properly and the bottom outer edges of the screen are out of focus if you want the centre of the screen to be in focus.

not to mention the idiotic placement of the USB SD card port which requires tiny alien finger to open
2022-9-30
Use props
guidodg
lvl.3
Flight distance : 149757 ft
South Africa

Ok, I just could not take it anymore and decided to modify the foam gasket on the Goggles 2....does not look pretty but it is so much more comfortable and I can finally breathe through my nose when wearing them. The bottom edges are a little bit more in focus now...a little more tweaking is needed but I will get there

2022-9-30
Use props
brunoaduarte
lvl.3
Flight distance : 486503 ft
Brazil

Horrible design, everyone complains about this issue.
They are made for this kind of face

2022-10-3
Use props
OnePixel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 44948 ft
  • >>>
Italy

guidodg Posted at 9-30 04:10
Ok, I just could not take it anymore and decided to modify the foam gasket on the Goggles 2....does not look pretty but it is so much more comfortable and I can finally breathe through my nose when wearing them. The bottom edges are a little bit more in focus now...a little more tweaking is needed but I will get there

[view_image]

Hello and thank you for your idea. I would also like to try to insert small pieces of adhesive Foam. It would be nice for DJI to do a new Foam Padding as soon as possible.

Thank you
2022-10-3
Use props
Bob Brown
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I cut mine up also... such a poor design. Perhaps they need to have the devs that designed this POS wear the nose torture devices for several hours and see how they like it.  They have LOTS of examples of VR headsets and even the Goggles V1 and V2.. why in the name of stupid flat faced people would they allow this? So horrible I am considering selling off the Goggles 2 and buying a V2 set insetad. These things super suck. C'mon DJI.. Don't just stand there looking stupid; DO SOMETHING.
2022-10-4
Use props
Bob Brown
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 9-30 01:36
We will forward your feedback to the relevant team and see how we can do better.

What did they say when you told them? They working on something? They have a solution yet? I spend all this $$$ on a freaking cutting edge product and it has wearable painful issues in the design... I expect a free fix ASAP.  Would like an update, not a generic cookie-cutter BS response. Pretty please.

Perhaps, make them all wear the things until they have a solution... betting the fix will come much faster.

Note: I also heard a rumor that Russia is using the DJI Goggles 2 to "convince" unwilling Russians to join the Russian army. ;)
2022-10-4
Use props
Mat8861
lvl.4
Flight distance : 169400 ft
Italy

DJI Natalia Posted at 9-30 01:36

Hi Dji Natalia, thanks for taking care of the problem,  please note that this issue as been reported since  the goggles 2 have been on the market (even before from some youtube reviewer). Unfortunately nothing has been done by DJI support team. We would like DJI, to issue a solution for it. Thanks for understanding
2022-10-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Mat8861 Posted at 10-4 06:49
Hi Dji Natalia, thanks for taking care of the problem,  please note that this issue as been reported since  the goggles 2 have been on the market (even before from some youtube reviewer). Unfortunately nothing has been done by DJI support team. We would like DJI, to issue a solution for it. Thanks for understanding

Hi, there. Thanks for the reply. We have forwarded feedback to the relevant team already. We deeply hope you can understand that the user has different facial features with this part. And we will also see how we can do better to bring a better experience to every customer in the future.
2022-10-4
Use props
jan_S
lvl.2

Germany

DJI Natalia Posted at 10-4 20:18
Hi, there. Thanks for the reply. We have forwarded feedback to the relevant team already. We deeply hope you can understand that the user has different facial features with this part. And we will also see how we can do better to bring a better experience to every customer in the future.

This is the worst fitting goggle that was ever made
2022-12-28
Use props
Sudupe
lvl.4
Flight distance : 691407 ft
  • >>>
Spain

This is not a product that values it’s price.

Foggy, uncomfortable, blurry edges and poor compatibility.

The worst part it’s that we don’t have news from DJI fixing it so we don’t know if we should wait for a fix or sell them and change to a v2 model.
2022-12-28
Use props
KnNLmS
lvl.4
  • >>>
Turkey

I don't expect any fix because DJI didn't acknowledge problems yet.
2022-12-28
Use props
Drey. I
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1757375 ft
  • >>>
United States

For me personally the goggles that come with the FPV are WAY less comfortable than the goggles 2 that come with the Avata
2022-12-28
Use props
RiChaDo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3085075 ft
Netherlands

This kinda worked for me it's not pretty and don't think it's my job to modify the goggles DJI has to come with a solution but damn I want to fly with decent sitting goggles
20221029_161947.jpg
2022-12-28
Use props
KnNLmS
lvl.4
  • >>>
Turkey

RiChaDo Posted at 12-28 12:36
This kinda worked for me it's not pretty and don't think it's my job to modify the goggles DJI has to come with a solution but damn I want to fly with decent sitting goggles

It is that much easy but no good solution yet still.
2022-12-28
Use props
fans13dd098b
lvl.3

Slovakia

I received my goggles today and I was so excited but only until I got them on my face. It really sucks. I also see the blurry edges and feel really badly formed face pad. No way to reed OSD. Cannot breath because of squeezed nose.... This is really unacceptable to have such a problems on really expensive "high end" product. I had Skyzone SKY4X before and they suited perfect. Hey DJI do something, please!!!
2023-1-11
Use props
JasonCole
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1278360 ft
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 2022-9-29 19:10
Hello there KnNLmS. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. As per checking here, it shows that we do not have a different size for this specific part of the DJI Goggles 2 on our DJI Online store. In addition this matter has been forwarded to the designated DJI Department for attention. Thank you.

Any progress on these?
2023-2-9
Use props
Fpvskip
lvl.2
Flight distance : 52772 ft
United States

Didn't see or hear anything.
The fit is just horrible.
I bought some after market gel padding which fits over the original, but it made it worse.
In order to see the bottom line, I have do move the goggles down a bit in flight, but then the rest is blurry.
2023-2-9
Use props
KnNLmS
lvl.4
  • >>>
Turkey

DJI does not care the customer comments again. Losing their reputation but they don't aware about it.
2023-2-9
Use props
quicostogmail.com
lvl.3
Flight distance : 39344 ft
  • >>>
Spain

I am using a window and door weather stripping. It works very well. It can be purchased at any DIY store for 5 euros.
IMG_20230204_193512.jpg
IMG_20230204_193551.jpg
IMG_20230204_193529.jpg
2023-2-10
Use props
KnNLmS
lvl.4
  • >>>
Turkey

quicostogmail.com Posted at 2-10 00:03
I am using a window and door weather stripping. It works very well. It can be purchased at any DIY store for 5 euros.

Seems very professional but i'm not sure if it is healty for the skin. Sure it is a solution but why DJI does not respond anyway, unbelieveable.
2023-2-10
Use props
QuanDar
lvl.2
  • >>>
Netherlands

Any news on how to fix the fog/ nose? Can't breath normally.

My uncle, father, 2 friends, brother, grandpa all had the same issues.

Only my mom could use the goggles fine and breath normally. But it would still fog up.

Is it possible to get a refund even after 2 weeks in EU? It's a premium product I can't use, but realized it way to late.
2023-3-20
Use props
KnNLmS
lvl.4
  • >>>
Turkey

Is there anyone who tried the silicone eye pad on Aliexpress? Does it make better nose issue?
2023-4-2
Use props
Geo_Drone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

Chinese face is smaller, probably was designed on their mold... )))
Also the nose is smaller...
2023-4-3
Use props
djiuser_sJ53xBUJWp6j
lvl.1
United States

Same nose issue here.  I ordered a custom padding to see if it solves the issue.  If it doesn't, I'm returning it along with my drone.  They need to steal a page from the Meta Quest department.  The comfort for these goggles is terrible.  They clearly aren't designed for a large percentage of the population.  If anything, I would say their test subject variety was lacking, and the design leadership lacked goggle fitting experience.  
2023-9-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_sJ53xBUJWp6j Posted at 9-2 03:07
Same nose issue here.  I ordered a custom padding to see if it solves the issue.  If it doesn't, I'm returning it along with my drone.  They need to steal a page from the Meta Quest department.  The comfort for these goggles is terrible.  They clearly aren't designed for a large percentage of the population.  If anything, I would say their test subject variety was lacking, and the design leadership lacked goggle fitting experience.

Thank you for your feedback. Please rest assured that we will register the information and provide feedback to the related departments for evaluation. In the future, we will optimize and improve the product or service based on user comments. Thank you for your support and understanding.
2023-9-4
Use props
PrestonDesignInc
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 9-4 02:57
Thank you for your feedback. Please rest assured that we will register the information and provide feedback to the related departments for evaluation. In the future, we will optimize and improve the product or service based on user comments. Thank you for your support and understanding.

Update: I ordered the Pyrodrone Comfyfoam for DJI Goggles 2 and Integra (Ultimate version) and it worked like a charm.  The goggles are now comfortable.  The padding was $15 and it took a week to arrive in the mail.  I removed the DJI padding and replaced it with theirs.  They removed the nose piece completely so my nose fits snug into the DJI plastic housing.  No issues moving forward.
2023-9-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

PrestonDesignInc Posted at 9-5 15:49
Update: I ordered the Pyrodrone Comfyfoam for DJI Goggles 2 and Integra (Ultimate version) and it worked like a charm.  The goggles are now comfortable.  The padding was $15 and it took a week to arrive in the mail.  I removed the DJI padding and replaced it with theirs.  They removed the nose piece completely so my nose fits snug into the DJI plastic housing.  No issues moving forward.

Awesome. I'm glad you got your workaround. Please reach back if you have further concerns. Have a great day ahead.
2023-9-5
Use props
Rasputin1309
lvl.1
Flight distance : 177644 ft
United Kingdom

Thanks for the video - glad to know now this isn't just me. I have exactly the same issues - my nose isn't particularly large - this is simply poor design from DJI and I feel like I've been conned into spending a lot of money on something that I can't wear comfortably or get a decently focussed image.
2023-12-25
Use props
D35Archangel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 291345 ft
Brunei

Not sure if this will help some of you but for myself, i do not have a nose issue but a distance to lens issue. The closer your eyes are to the lens, the better the FOV you will have to see the edges. I partly solved the issue by adding dioptics (im already long sighted anyway) using the attachment which brought lens closer to my eyes. I think this is why the Integra has less complaints. I had to spend an hour at the local optician to figure out the ideal power to use for my eyes though. I think these are all related. I believe the Ultimate foam (https://sg.fpvfaster.com/collect ... ra-ultimate-version) will solve the nose bridge issue for most and together with a fixed diopter should get a perfect fit. Once the diopter is in place, you also struggle less with adjustments. It just fits moment u put it on and requires just a slight fitting adjust to get the optimal view. Hope it helps.PS. normally i would use -2 adjustment on the goggles so the correct dioptics for the lens was +2.
2023-12-26
Use props
Mick Rose
lvl.1

Switzerland

RiChaDo Posted at 2022-12-28 12:36
This kinda worked for me it's not pretty and don't think it's my job to modify the goggles DJI has to come with a solution but damn I want to fly with decent sitting goggles[Image]

good job!
same problem here: lower part needs more foam than upper part.
3-3 04:31
Use props
GTHero
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1555499 ft
Australia

Fortunately, I read about these problems before making a purchase.  And so, having a prominent nose, I chose to buy the older Goggles V2.  Comfort-wise, they've been fine.
3-3 18:44
Use props
Elephant Apocalypse
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6336594 ft
  • >>>
United States

I had to custom make the foam on the goggles 2 to fit properly, had what appears to be the lens coating coming off on the right lens (many reported the same; so I'm not a random one off) all in all, I still use it for my 5" and Micro Cinewhoop..  The trade off are worth it for the size, and (DIY comfort) the lens issue doesn't impact clarity (thank god)
3-3 20:26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules