DJI AVATA an Epic Fail Drone from DJI due issues.
16122 172 2022-9-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Elendel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 458904 ft
Philippines

FPVTrendz Posted at 10-11 11:28
I don't see an admission there, all I see is them saying what the limitations of the drone are thus really confirming what I said which is pilot inexperience because an experienced pilot would not fly a ciniwhoop like this without already knowing the limitations and being confident that they can counter any actions the avata makes to be able to keep it from hitting the ground.

Really? Inexperienced pilots? Why don't you blame it first in the advertisement of DJI where it shows you can do a lot with this DJI AVATA and not it has limitations? False advertisement indeed. Don't blame it all with the pilot. If you really are an experienced pilot and all knowing as you are claiming, you should know that the motors used in this drone is very weak and can't support the weight of the drone when doing a left yaw turn. Have you watched the video where those "Inexperienced" pilots you are calling tried upgraded the motors with the C157 Axisflying motors? It flies smoother and more stable. So what conclusion can we draw from there? DJI didn't consider the extra weight and used a weak motor instead. Again please watch the advertisement by DJI and tell us that it is still us not knowing the limits of this drone who is at fault.

2022-10-11
Use props
bp328i
lvl.3
Flight distance : 124590 ft
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 10-11 07:02
They haven’t admitted they have an issue. They basically said this is a limitation of Avata and the need to use Propellor guard means not everything will be possible and Avata is limited in some ways but much safer in others. So maybe optimisations will improve the dynamics of the Avata but there is nothing wrong with it, “its just limited”

Looks like they are admitting it without admitting it. They are replacing Avata's that are damaged from this issue under "warranty".

That would mean there's an issue that's NOT pilot error because companies don't just replace things under warranty that isn't a warranty issue out of the goodness of their hearts.

DJI is NEVER going to come out and say yes there is a problem. That would have everyone sending in their drones all at once. They are just replacing them for free for anyone that has damage or loss of the drone from the issue they're admitting but not admitting.

DJI has all but confirmed there is an issue with the Avata.   

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... =276878&pid=2874986

2022-10-11
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

bp328i Posted at 10-11 18:43
Looks like they are admitting it without admitting it. They are replacing Avata's that are damaged from this issue under "warranty".

That would mean there's an issue that's NOT pilot error because companies don't just replace things under warranty that isn't a warranty issue out of the goodness of their hearts.

I’ve been flying DJI drones for quite some time and while you say they don’t come out and say they have a problem is just wrong. I once was grounded flying a Matrice for 6 weeks because DJI came out and said that they had battery problems, they say they have a problem with some units fogging up on mini 3. Similar happened with inspire 2 batteries . So its not that the won’t admit to a problem. But all warranty claims are looked at individually and flight records used to determine whether it was a pilot error or malfunction if a crash happens. I think part of the problem here is this drone has been hailed as one of the best most durable FPV drones to hit the market it is very accessible for beginners or film makers who have no need for manual flights etc. so the scrutiny being paid to it is in expectation of the drone being perfect which its not , but doesn’t mean it won’t improve over time as all DJI drones have.
But its pretty simple if you believe you have a problem then that’s what your warranty is for.
2022-10-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Elendel Posted at 10-11 16:01
Really? Inexperienced pilots? Why don't you blame it first in the advertisement of DJI where it shows you can do a lot with this DJI AVATA and not it has limitations? False advertisement indeed. Don't blame it all with the pilot. If you really are an experienced pilot and all knowing as you are claiming, you should know that the motors used in this drone is very weak and can't support the weight of the drone when doing a left yaw turn. Have you watched the video where those "Inexperienced" pilots you are calling tried upgraded the motors with the C157 Axisflying motors? It flies smoother and more stable. So what conclusion can we draw from there? DJI didn't consider the extra weight and used a weak motor instead. Again please watch the advertisement by DJI and tell us that it is still us not knowing the limits of this drone who is at fault.

There is nothing in that video that’s false, but many claims that are difficult to achieve. For instance 18 minutes flight time , yet you say nothing about this . The problem here is this is an exceptional FPV drone that allows all to use and enjoy , its makes no claims about what it can’t do and rightly so and if some users can get more out of it then by all means great. If you have a problem with yours use your warranty that’s what its for, I think people are expecting this to be something its not going to be I don’t think this was a problem with engineering design . In fact when you see so many knocking a great time out of this drone from complete beginners to the most experienced you realise just how successful this engineering project actually is.
2022-10-12
Use props
Elendel
lvl.4
Philippines

hallmark007 Posted at 10-12 07:16
There is nothing in that video that’s false, but many claims that are difficult to achieve. For instance 18 minutes flight time , yet you say nothing about this . The problem here is this is an exceptional FPV drone that allows all to use and enjoy , its makes no claims about what it can’t do and rightly so and if some users can get more out of it then by all means great. If you have a problem with yours use your warranty that’s what its for, I think people are expecting this to be something its not going to be I don’t think this was a problem with engineering design . In fact when you see so many knocking a great time out of this drone from complete beginners to the most experienced you realise just how successful this engineering project actually is.
They enjoy it for the first few flights until this drone misbehaved then you will see them complaining that the drone went uncontrollable and fall from the sky. What we are pointing out here is for DJI to resolve the issue, which DJI doesnt care as long as they are getting sales.
2022-10-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Elendel Posted at 10-12 17:06
They enjoy it for the first few flights until this drone misbehaved then you will see them complaining that the drone went uncontrollable and fall from the sky. What we are pointing out here is for DJI to resolve the issue, which DJI doesnt care as long as they are getting sales.

You keep repeating that and somehow it’ll make sense to you. So dji have a problem with their drone and doing nothing about this is only helping with their sales, I’m a little bit skeptical about that logic.
I think from what I read and see here many are still enjoying their craft and those who have figured out how to fly it manually are getting a lot more out of it. If your drone is broken then why not send it back thats what your warranty is for.
2022-10-13
Use props
Elendel
lvl.4
Philippines

hallmark007 Posted at 10-13 00:45
You keep repeating that and somehow it’ll make sense to you. So dji have a problem with their drone and doing nothing about this is only helping with their sales, I’m a little bit skeptical about that logic.
I think from what I read and see here many are still enjoying their craft and those who have figured out how to fly it manually are getting a lot more out of it. If your drone is broken then why not send it back thats what your warranty is for.

What's your point again?
2022-10-13
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Elendel Posted at 10-13 02:28
What's your point again?

My point is whining won’t fix anything thats why you have a warranty.
2022-10-13
Use props
Elendel
lvl.4
Philippines

hallmark007 Posted at 10-13 04:37
My point is whining won’t fix anything thats why you have a warranty.

Duly noted.
2022-10-13
Use props
FPVTrendz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1241020 ft
United States

Elendel Posted at 10-11 16:01

https://youtu.be/tU8BuomMd-4

Cool your jets please LOL.

What I mean by the experienced pilots is they know it has limitations as a ciniwhoop and knows how to avoid them or get out of any situation. Someone that is not as experienced may not know the motors are too low of power or how to get out of a situation as well or know there are limitations on a ciniwhoop.

Everyone I've seen that crashed either stated 1 of 2 things...

1. I'm not that experienced so it may have been something I did
OR
2. I was able to recover it so it is recoverable.

I respect your opinion though as it's a valid opinion for sure. But please understand where I was coming from as well.
2022-10-13
Use props
SYC
lvl.3
Flight distance : 63114 ft
Hong Kong

hallmark007 Posted at 10-5 08:52
I don’t normally agree with this guy but he makes a Great case for this being pilot error and he does it comprehensively. I think this is mainly down to haters as is very apparent on you tube and bad pilots.

https://youtu.be/VG7QzltCJMM

I have watched this video last week.  It clearly demonstrated that the problem can be overcomed by good pilot, like this gentleman on YouTube.
2022-10-13
Use props
fansfee732c8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1810879 ft
United States

Bob Brown Posted at 9-29 07:08
I get your concern and rant.. however, we are not allowed to fly over people in the USA. (yet)  This is a new product and has bugs.. DJI will work them out eventually. Be patient and CAREFUL.  That aside you need to know the basics of flight and physics... don't corner into a group of people or do something that may cause harm to another person or damage property should a prop fail/fall apart.  Do not fly in high winds or do sharp turns in manual mode, as this thing is top heavy... it will flip and the gyro/IMU can get confused... DJI will work that out in time maybe with fw updates. Don't forget that you are the pilot and responsible for any harm or damages. Not DJI.

Fly smart. Be safe.

Yes you can fly over people in the USA
2022-10-21
Use props
fansfee732c8
lvl.1
United States

Fred Fred Fred Posted at 9-29 07:11
“It’s not the drone, it’s the pilot.”—Top Gun Maverick.

Your wrong about this although some avatars seem to fine there is a main board module is you many.
2022-10-21
Use props
fansfee732c8
lvl.1
United States

FPVTrendz Posted at 9-29 07:24
Most of the "sudden" crashes have been because of pilot errors. You can't fly the Avata like a 5" Freestyle drone. The Avata has prop guards that create an excelled wind that creates prop wash during a sharp turn causing a tumble. When it goes into a tumble the gyro loses control and keeps it upside down. Now, I'm not saying that DJI can't add something to the firmware to fix this, all I'm saying is don't fly a cini-whoop like a 5" freestyle drone! A wise man once said... "just because you can don't mean you should!".

Now, that being said, the Avata does have some issues, like it resets the home point at will, and I have seen videos where people were just switching to manual mode mid-air and it fell to the ground.  But my point here is this... it's a cini-whoop so let's all fly it for what it's made for. Manual mode was just a way to allow the pilot more control while getting cinima-like videos, it was not intended for the pilot to start doing 60mph turns and loops and flips and other such stunts. Anyway, this is my opinion only and I'm sure others have their opinions as well lol.

DJI confirmed a main control board module malfunction in mine and mine crashed with a left yaw turn, but the inputs said up and right. Soooooo
2022-10-21
Use props
fansfee732c8
lvl.1
United States

frankymusik Posted at 9-30 07:54
This is highly exaggerated polemics that are of no use to anyone.  
I haven't had any such problems so far!

Many of us have with confirmation from DJI of a control board malfunction. Soooooo
2022-10-21
Use props
fansfee732c8
lvl.1
United States

deeve Posted at 9-30 19:48
I think some really good pilots are pushing this beyond what it was intended for intentionally or not.  I would anticipate some FW fixes, but calling it defective or problematic feels a little naive and lack of understanding of the flight parameters.  I appreciate the expert pilots who pushed the drone beyond the envelop and showed where the edge was.  I am fully a novice pilot but after hearing a few very knowledge people explain what is going on I do believe it is people not understanding the type of machine they are flying. Heck, full size aircraft have to flown within boundaries of design. These are no different.

Your wrong, min tumbled and hit the ground
A480C5B3-BC23-4756-9468-AC65CD02C17B.jpeg
2022-10-21
Use props
fansfee732c8
lvl.1
United States

Lucas626 Posted at 9-30 21:06
You're not suppose to fly near or above people.  No problems with my Avata so far.  

Ingat ka pare!

If your not 107, but I’m 107 and can fly over around people all day long without special clearance.
2022-10-21
Use props
fansfee732c8
lvl.1
United States

FPVTrendz Posted at 9-29 07:24
Most of the "sudden" crashes have been because of pilot errors. You can't fly the Avata like a 5" Freestyle drone. The Avata has prop guards that create an excelled wind that creates prop wash during a sharp turn causing a tumble. When it goes into a tumble the gyro loses control and keeps it upside down. Now, I'm not saying that DJI can't add something to the firmware to fix this, all I'm saying is don't fly a cini-whoop like a 5" freestyle drone! A wise man once said... "just because you can don't mean you should!".

Now, that being said, the Avata does have some issues, like it resets the home point at will, and I have seen videos where people were just switching to manual mode mid-air and it fell to the ground.  But my point here is this... it's a cini-whoop so let's all fly it for what it's made for. Manual mode was just a way to allow the pilot more control while getting cinima-like videos, it was not intended for the pilot to start doing 60mph turns and loops and flips and other such stunts. Anyway, this is my opinion only and I'm sure others have their opinions as well lol.

This is not truth some of the avatars released have a major issue. Mine tumbled mid air and flipping the ground until the battery was ejected. Same as other videos
495A9FF8-0BAA-48EA-8986-BB862BF70839.jpeg
2022-10-21
Use props
fansfee732c8
lvl.1
United States

KLRSKIR Posted at 9-30 07:35
Page 59 of the manual, bullet point #9 offers a warning which I think most never see.

That don matter it’s not the problem it’s a control board issue
0174998C-852A-44F3-9C76-830C063BDD4B.jpeg
2022-10-21
Use props
CoreyB10
First Officer
Flight distance : 1665023 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

KLRSKIR Posted at 9-29 06:55
My Avata has 44 flights and 64 miles on her with absolutely no problems.

True and flown it loads since having it. Don't freestyle with it as it's not what it's for. Had her round a huge abandoned site yesterday and gave her good run. 100% solid all the way round. Gaps, orbits round the 3 of us, different parts of the structures. Nothing but impressed so far and can only see it being better and better the more I fly it.
2022-10-23
Use props
HDPS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44957 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

Elendel Posted at 10-5 15:43
Apparently some reviewers are posting that DJI acknowledged the issue. I hope so, and they really need to address the issue especially that most are telling DJI that it is a desync on one of the motors that causes the issue.

Here is the video

His statements are based on what?  one or two personal experiences? I have not heard from anyone that DJI actually replaced the Avata with a refurbished due to this problem that some have. Also, is not every Avata that has this problem, I believe that single conditions trigger the problem(angle of wind)  or un calibrated IMU. I will believe that when DJI makes an official statement, what I think it  hardly will happens
2022-10-23
Use props
Lucas626
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

fansfee732c8 Posted at 10-21 15:36
If your not 107, but I’m 107 and can fly over around people all day long without special clearance.

I hope you have a good insurance, part 107 or not drones can still hurt people injure people and people can still still sue.

2022-10-25
Use props
Elendil
lvl.4
Philippines

A famous Youtube Vlogger is talking about the bug because he was able to experience the "BUG".

2022-10-26
Use props
djiuser_OdVGAa59RvZF
New
Flight distance : 8189 ft
United States

It’s true if you fly in Manuel and turn sharp to the right it spazes out. It’s differently a problem. Has anyone had propellers disappearing in mid flight?
2022-10-27
Use props
Elendil
lvl.4
Philippines

djiuser_OdVGAa59RvZF Posted at 10-27 16:29
It’s true if you fly in Manuel and turn sharp to the right it spazes out. It’s differently a problem. Has anyone had propellers disappearing in mid flight?

I have seen some videos of propellers snapping in mid flight. Have you experienced such? Did you check for any damage on the propeller prior to flying?
2022-10-27
Use props
fansfee732c8
lvl.1
United States

Lucas626 Posted at 10-25 17:57
I hope you have a good insurance, part 107 or not drones can still hurt people injure people and people can still still sue.

That’s odd DJI told me it was main control board malfunction and replaced mine.
2022-10-29
Use props
fansfee732c8
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_OdVGAa59RvZF Posted at 10-27 16:29

You don’t have to be in manual mode turn on headtracking and put it in sport mode turn your head look left quickly and full tilt on the motion control and it’s ove as well.
2022-10-29
Use props
Dmitrii Chekati
lvl.1
Flight distance : 149357 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

After reading this thread and after I lost my new drone DJI Avata in 3 flights (lost the signal at a distance of 400-500 meters from the point of takeoff) in a forested area where there is no nearby electromagnetic emissions and did not return to the takeoff point as I had set it in the settings. Apparently I should start researching some other companies that produce drones. Since I have only flown DJI drones I was not even interested in the existence of other drones. What kind of reliable (compact) FPV drone can we recommend? Let me tell you right away, I am not a fan of building something on my own. I prefer to buy a ready-made variant right away. It is desirable that it synchronizes with DJI Goggles 2 and DJI RC FPV.
2022-10-30
Use props
fans1705af42
New

United States

Bob Brown Posted at 9-29 07:08
I get your concern and rant.. however, we are not allowed to fly over people in the USA. (yet)  This is a new product and has bugs.. DJI will work them out eventually. Be patient and CAREFUL.  That aside you need to know the basics of flight and physics... don't corner into a group of people or do something that may cause harm to another person or damage property should a prop fail/fall apart.  Do not fly in high winds or do sharp turns in manual mode, as this thing is top heavy... it will flip and the gyro/IMU can get confused... DJI will work that out in time maybe with fw updates. Don't forget that you are the pilot and responsible for any harm or damages. Not DJI.

Fly smart. Be safe.

Say i crashed into someone...just say....how would anyone know it was me necessarily?
2022-10-30
Use props
Bob Brown
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4209662 ft
  • >>>
United States

fans1705af42 Posted at 10-30 07:24
Say i crashed into someone...just say....how would anyone know it was me necessarily?

They have your drone with a reg# sticker attached that ties back to you. If no reg# attached, you fly illegal and would be in even more trouble with FAA.  Don't forget that they still have your drone that hit them... SN on the drone can also tie back to DJI reg info as well.   Also the SD card in the drone may contain images and videos of yourself, location and evidence of the impact.   Fun heh? ~ Trust me you won't get away with it.
2022-10-31
Use props
HumanShield55
lvl.1

United States

This is a real issue.  I took my Avata for a flight up on a mountain south of Phoenix and I hit this issue 4 times in the first minute of manual mode flight.  I was able to catch it each time, avoiding a crash, but this is definitely an issue with this drone.  While I'm yawing to the left slightly, it will suddenly pitch down, then yaw sharply left, then pitch back up.  So you end up 90 to 180 degrees rotated around from where you started.  And this all happens in a few frames of video, so maybe 200ms at most.  I see part of the prop guards in the video frame for a moment, so it seems the pitching may be the camera rather than the body pitching, but I'm not sure.

Overall, I've been loving this drone and it flies great in Normal/Sport mode with the motion controller.  And I haven't hit this issue in any of my previous manual mode flights.  Not sure what about my most recent flight was triggering it so often.  It was a bit scary and I kind of babied it for the rest of the flight, which seemed to help, but took away some of the fun since I was worried it would do that near the ground and cause a crash.

Not sure why some people here are so quick to deny that there is any issue or blame it on pilot error.  There are many videos posted here which show it happening.  These are not newbies crashing due to inexperience and they're not people pushing the drone past its limits.  It's misbehaving in manual mode when pushed very slightly, and this is NOT acceptable.  I have a lot of money invested in this drone, and I'm regretting it a bit.

DJI, are you listening?  Do you plan to investigate and fix this issue?  I can repro it for you very easily and would be happy to send you any flight data if it would help.  I'm hoping that it's a software/firmware bug which can be fixed with an update.
2022-10-31
Use props
Jaydem_ks
lvl.2
Flight distance : 193967 ft
Italy

FPVTrendz Posted at 10-10 17:59
Where did they admit that it has issues? I'd like to read that.

They admited that to each person who sent the drone back for this issue, a lot of people on youtube, some friends of mine who sent back the drone and I had a conversation just 2 hours ago with Dji Germany because i sent my drone for this issue.

They told me that they are working on this issue, and for now, the only way to avoid this error is to "turn slow" and they even added, that the error occurs when going forward and doing a fast turn in yaw to go then in backwards, which is the same thing that i explained to them.

I did not like the reply because it is not a toy, in any case, please, stop telling to the people that is not an issue. You don't understand how much is dangerous this issue. If you did not experienced that issue, probably you did not reproduce well the issue.
2022-11-7
Use props
Jaydem_ks
lvl.2
Italy

FPVTrendz Posted at 10-11 11:28
I don't see an admission there, all I see is them saying what the limitations of the drone are thus really confirming what I said which is pilot inexperience because an experienced pilot would not fly a ciniwhoop like this without already knowing the limitations and being confident that they can counter any actions the avata makes to be able to keep it from hitting the ground.

Check the other reply i made to you before reading this.

You talks as an experienced pilot, but i will add you something more, this is not enough. Experienced pilot does not mean anything. Do you build drones? Do you know how the PID tune works? Do you know how to get the best results from PID in proportion of the weight and the form of the drone? I guess not, because if you'd know all these things, you probably would understand this fatal issue aswell.

I'll tell you something more, this issue comes out even in "SPORT MODE", that mean that everyone could heavly hurt someone or damage stuff.

I'll make the issue more easy to understand:

The drone flips side down and it "ACCELLERATE ITSELF, ALONE, FOR ALMOST 10 METERS AGAINST THE GROUND", it will not take any command, the emergency brake will not work, you will get back the commands only when the error stops.
2022-11-7
Use props
Jaydem_ks
lvl.2
Italy

hallmark007 Posted at 10-11 07:02
They haven’t admitted they have an issue. They basically said this is a limitation of Avata and the need to use Propellor guard means not everything will be possible and Avata is limited in some ways but much safer in others. So maybe optimisations will improve the dynamics of the Avata but there is nothing wrong with it, “its just limited”

They cannot tell you that this is dangerous of course, because politically talking they would get a lot of problems.

But please, trust the people words, this error is fatal and dangerous and it is an issue
2022-11-7
Use props
Jaydem_ks
lvl.2
Italy

Shot By Steem Posted at 10-10 13:28
Where did they say this?

There is a full reply on reddit, many users on youtube, many friends of mine and just 2 hours ago, me. I sent my dji avata back for this issue, and they called me back after 3 days  ( if you ever repaired a drone with dji you know how it works ) to explain me the issue. They just told me that in the meanwhile they study the issue, to avoid fast turns. You can catch more information in the other replies the i have posted, i'm tired to explain 123918230182 times all of this.

People will only understand that when a young man cracks the head of another young man while getting fun, because this thing happens even in sport mode.

And just to tell something to the "Experienced pilots", dji makes most of the drones for "Unexperienced pilots", that's why they are so strong as company.
2022-11-7
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Flight distance : 59121 ft
Netherlands

Hope DJI can fix this soon....
holding back on purchase because of this issue.....
2022-11-8
Use props
CoreyFPV
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

KLRSKIR Posted at 9-30 07:35
Page 59 of the manual, bullet point #9 offers a warning which I think most never see.

Like how many of these people have actually downloaded or read the manual before either ordering it or taking off. This is the reason why there's so many stupid questions in the FB groups. At leat 3 a day asking really basic and bone idle questions, that could easily be answered by reading what is provided by DJI. Frankly, half these new and inexperienced pilots want other people to find the answer so they don't have to. Just don't go blaming DJI when you either break it or crash the drone. Most of the time these issues are down to the person controlling it. Flown it all over the place in manual mode and it's been 100% solid. Even today when flying it in almost 30kph winds. The guy on here who is flying really fast and then yanks the stick into a 180 degree turn......What does he expect it to do. It's physics and a lot of inexperience on a lot of pilots (if you can call them that yet) part.
2022-11-8
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

CoreyFPV Posted at 11-8 04:28
Like how many of these people have actually downloaded or read the manual before either ordering it or taking off. This is the reason why there's so many stupid questions in the FB groups. At leat 3 a day asking really basic and bone idle questions, that could easily be answered by reading what is provided by DJI. Frankly, half these new and inexperienced pilots want other people to find the answer so they don't have to. Just don't go blaming DJI when you either break it or crash the drone. Most of the time these issues are down to the person controlling it. Flown it all over the place in manual mode and it's been 100% solid. Even today when flying it in almost 30kph winds. The guy on here who is flying really fast and then yanks the stick into a 180 degree turn......What does he expect it to do. It's physics and a lot of inexperience on a lot of pilots (if you can call them that yet) part.

100% agree!
2022-11-8
Use props
CoreyFPV
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

There will be some who actually dispute this on here and they are mostly the biggest problem in the hobby in general. 2022 has seen some really stupid people taking to the air and there seems to be no end in sight.
2022-11-8
Use props
Elendil
lvl.4
Philippines

CoreyFPV Posted at 11-8 06:01
There will be some who actually dispute this on here and they are mostly the biggest problem in the hobby in general. 2022 has seen some really stupid people taking to the air and there seems to be no end in sight.

Stupid people you call them? All Hail to you Mr. All Knowing FPV God. Pardon us for raising our concerns with DJI. If you're getting tired reading stupid concerns and questions from stupid people you have the free will to leave those group. Why bother joining such group if you will just call them "stupid people"?
2022-11-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules