DJI Fly App phone compatibility
5112 6 2022-9-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jarski
New

Finland

Hi! I just purchased DJI Air 2s,and i have a problem.
I´m not sure is my Samsung A 33 smart phone applicable
With DJI Fly App or do i have to buy other phone?

Jarski

2022-9-29
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If your phone is running Android 12, you may be stuck for the moment. The DJI Apps will not run from Android 12 onwards, and they're a little slow at providing a reliable fix.  If you have an older phone with Android 10, say, the Apps will run fine on that.
2022-9-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Currently DJI FLY is compatible with most Android phones.
You can also check this link to get more details and test your phone as well: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
Besides, if there is anything else that we can help with, please just feel free to let us know.
Thank you.
2022-9-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Jarski. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device to see if the issue will persist. After checking the mobile device ( Samsung A33 ) that you are using on your DJI Air 2S and on the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is not yet recommended for the DJI application. DJI suggests using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung A33 will be able to work on the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ). Thank you.
2022-9-29
Use props
Jarski
New

Finland

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-29 22:52
Hello there Jarski. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device to see if the issue will persist. After checking the mobile device ( Samsung A33 ) that you are using on your DJI Air 2S and on the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is not yet recommended for the DJI application. DJI suggests using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung A33 will be able to work on the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ). Thank you.

Some phones in dji fly app download website i did find from phone retailer.BUT,sadly all  those phones have latest android 12.I have one qestion to your app developers.How hard it is update fly app to this decate???Now this "drone" is only expensive paperweight.i waste almost 1300 € for nothing.
THANKS A BUNCH DJI! >=(
2022-9-30
Use props
Jarski
New

Finland

DJI Natalia Posted at 9-29 22:51
Hi, there.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Currently DJI FLY is compatible with most Android phones.

Of course i did check that list before i start my topic.I´m not stupid redneck.
2022-9-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Jarski Posted at 9-30 05:41
Of course i did check that list before i start my topic.I´m not stupid redneck.

Thanks for the update.
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
1. Could you please try to use this link and check if your problem is resolved? (https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly)
2. If the problem still exists, could you please send us a related video, then we will confirm with our team as well.
3. Please try to use another phone on the competitive list to see if your problem can be resolved as well.
Besides, if there is anything else that we can help with, please just feel free to contact us, we will do our best to help.
Thank you for your support in advance.
2022-9-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules