787 4 2022-9-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BarnSwallow
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5076896 ft
  • >>>
United States

I don't know if it's related, but I'll put it out there.  Reconnecting to my DJI FPV from the Avata required a firmware update.   When I switched to manual it went into a hard right roll, I was fighting to keep it in the air,  switched back to Normal,  no effect.   Luckily it crashed into brush and was not physically damage.   Anyone seen this?  I also had a GoPro attached but I doubt that's an issue.

2022-9-29
Use props
MAF178
Second Officer
  • >>>
Kuwait

Swallow you are unlucky .. save your money
travel to Vegas ..  and enjoy some feathers .. if you could i guess

2022-9-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there BarnSwallow. I am sorry to read and to know what happened and thank you for reaching out. Since there was a crash that happened before and if you feel that the DJI drone is not preforming well on your future flights and receive an error message on the DJI Fly application. I would recommend to contact our DJI support team at  https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance and for us to be able to check the said DJI drone thoroughly. Thank you and fly safe always.
2022-9-29
Use props
BarnSwallow
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5076896 ft
  • >>>
United States

MAF178 Posted at 9-29 08:05
Swallow you are unlucky .. save your money
travel to Vegas ..  and enjoy some feathers .. if you could i guess

Lucky and unlucky. I was lucky in that these things didn't happen in the mountains were I couldn't recover them.     I really enjoy handing the problem off to DJI instead of trying to fix it myself with my drone build.   I don't try building anymore.
2022-9-30
Use props
Grishock
lvl.1
Flight distance : 124816 ft
Russia

Help! I updated my DJI FPV COMBO to the latest firmware and now sport mode doesn't work. when the switch is in S it shows N
2022-10-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules