Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
One Handed Controller?
913 4 2022-9-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rjs21989
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2858701 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello all, I am a M300 drone Instructor. I just trained a company that bought an M300 w/ H20 to check power lines. The Pilot I was instructing only has one arm, It doesnt stop him from flying and I reconfigured his controller to operate most of the accessories with his Right hand. But I was wondering aboput a controller that could give him more control using his right hand.
2022-9-29
Use props
patiam
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1093865 ft
  • >>>
United States

Something like the Avata controller would be cool. Don't believe it's possible currently though.
2022-9-29
Use props
LV_Forestry
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

With UGCS you can connect a joystick to the PC and control the drone (Watch out for latency!). By configuring it properly it is therefore possible to use it with one hand. However I have never tried with the M300 I think there may be a link problem between the RC of the M300 and the client software on the PC of UGCS. Question to ask UGCS. If you need to create a particular joystick design feel free to ask. it's part of my job to create ergonomic tools for the user.
2022-9-30
Use props
LV_Forestry
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

By answering you I was almost certain to have made a joystick for a single-handed user. I found the prototype in my boxes. There is a yaw and pitch joystick, a throttle trigger, and a button to combine yaw with the roll. It seems to me that I had added a wheel for the gimbal tilt. It was for a Mavic 2 pro. It is USB linked to a computer with UGCS.
Joystick1.jpg Joystick 2.jpg
2022-9-30
Use props
patiam
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1093865 ft
  • >>>
United States

LV_Forestry, you continue to amaze!
2022-9-30
Use props
Advanced