Cheap
516 8 2022-9-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
john holley
lvl.1
United States

You woud think that a $1400 Avata would come with a 65 watt charger, but nooooo, I have to wait 5 hrs or more to charge one battery . Come on DJI, this is ridiculous !
2022-9-29
Use props
CutAussie
lvl.3
Flight distance : 336657 ft
Australia

Have you any idea of how many different plugs are used around the world, that would mean DJI would have to package so many different version for world wide coverage.
I have so many USB chargers laying around I can charge all 3 devices at the same time, each on a separate brick
2022-9-29
Use props
Xviews
lvl.4
Flight distance : 229255 ft
Germany

45W are enough
2022-9-30
Use props
john holley
lvl.1
United States

CutAussie Posted at 9-29 23:42
Have you any idea of how many different plugs are used around the world, that would mean DJI would have to package so many different version for world wide coverage.
I have so many USB chargers laying around I can charge all 3 devices at the same time, each on a separate brick

DJI pretty much has the worldwide market cornered, they are making a lot of money , and this is an expensive item . Why does my Mavic Pro come with a sufficiently powered charger ??? ALL the DJI drones should come with a quick charger FFS !
2022-9-30
Use props
Bob Brown
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4209662 ft
  • >>>
United States

Welcome to DJI!
2022-9-30
Use props
MAF178
lvl.4
  • >>>
Kuwait

Holley Shhh , you act like a divorced little boy who got unfair divorce settlement. and you still remember the red corvette

Come on show some respect to what the Chinese offers you
2022-9-30
Use props
mattbrad2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 47087 ft

United States

Your single hub charger only handles 45w (the multi hub does 65w). That being said, a 45w adapter on amazon is $20.
2022-9-30
Use props
KLRSKIR
lvl.4
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Times have changed since the Mavic Pro.
2022-9-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we totally understand your frustration. the DJI Avata does not come with a charger, you may use your own USB-C charger. In addition, we strongly recommend to use the 65W Portable Charger that is sold separately on our store website. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-9-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules