1924 5 2022-9-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
A1C
Second Officer
Flight distance : 40909 ft
  • >>>
United States

Is there a way to use the sim on the phone with the controller only?  I don't have the goggles for another week, but I do have the controller so was hoping I could use it with DJI Flight while waiting for the drone.

2022-9-29
Use props
FPVTrendz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1241020 ft
United States

I'm not sure about on your phone, but I use it on my PC every day with the controller only and it works just fine. Maybe just plug in the controller to your phone and open the DJI flight and turn on the controller and see if it works.
2022-9-29
Use props
A1C
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

FPVTrendz Posted at 9-29 17:25
I'm not sure about on your phone, but I use it on my PC every day with the controller only and it works just fine. Maybe just plug in the controller to your phone and open the DJI flight and turn on the controller and see if it works.

It does show up on the computer I was just hoping to use it on my phone.  Oh well, I guess I have to wait for the goggles.
2022-9-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Kindly please refer to the information below on how many control methods for the DJI Virtual Flight App for both Android and iOS devices.

iOS Version
There are three Control methods of the DJI Virtual Flight APP:
1. Connect DJI FPV Goggles V2/DJI Goggles 2 and DJI FPV Remote Controller 2;
2. Connect DJI FPV Goggles V2/DJI Goggles 2 and DJI Motion controller;
3. Connect DJI FPV with your smartphone; As shown below:

Android Version
There are Four Control methods of the DJI Virtual Flight APP:
1. Connect DJI FPV Goggles V2/DJI Goggles 2 and DJI FPV Remote Controller 2;
2. Connect DJI FPV Goggles V2/DJI Goggles 2 and DJI Motion controller;
3. Connect DJI FPV Remote Controller 2;
4. Just a smartphone, no need to connect any other parts;( Click "Remote Controller", then confirm it and it will be entered touch screen operation.)

2. The DJI Virtual Flight for PC can be connected to the DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 or DJI Motion Controller, but cannot be used with the DJI Goggles 2/DJI FPV Goggles V2.

Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.

2022-9-30
Use props
A1C
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-30 22:16
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Kindly please refer to the information below on how many control methods for the DJI Virtual Flight App for both Android and iOS devices.

iOS Version

As a future enhancement, it would be nice only to plug in the controller to the phone without needing the goggles.

Thanks.
2022-10-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

A1C Posted at 10-1 05:40
As a future enhancement, it would be nice only to plug in the controller to the phone without needing the goggles.

Thanks.

Thank you for your response. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. After the engineers' evaluation, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-10-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules