OM4SE compatibility with iPhone 14 Pro (Max)
7940 5 2022-9-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drone Jockey
lvl.3
Germany

Hi,

the DJI website so far only lists iPhone compatibility of the OM 4 SE up to iPhone 13 (all models).

So I ask myself, if it will be also compatible with the new iPhone 14, especially the Pro and Pro Max models.

The dimensions are nearly identical to the 13 models and the Mimo app got an update for the iPhone 14 models, so I guess DJI so far just forgot to update their compatibility list?
2022-9-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Drone Jockey. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information. As of the moment, we do not have any information with the DJI OM4 SE future recommended mobile devices ( https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... ty_List_en_0317.pdf ) and with regard to this matter. Support for additional devices available as testing and development continues, Please refer to the DJI Mimo application product page for information regarding compatibility with specific devices. . Thank you.
2022-9-29
Use props
Drone Jockey
lvl.3
Germany

Sorry Stephen, why should I refer to the Mimo product page, when I already got an update, stating clearly, that it is already compatible with iPhone 14?!

What I asked about, was the mechanical compatibility of the OM4SE ;-)
2022-9-29
Use props
Drone Jockey
lvl.3
Germany

A hint for other iPhone 14 Pro users:

After receiving my iPhone 14 Pro and updating it to iOS 16.0.3 I tested it with the OM4 SE and the Mimo app and everything works fine.

BUT there's one thing to note: The buttons of the iPhone 14 Pro are placed lower (more to the body middle) than on my former iPhone 11. So it is a bit fiddly to place the DJI clamp. I highly recommend using a phone cover to avoid the clamp pressing the lower volume or the power button. I use the Torras Diamond Clear for iPhone 14 Pro, which I highly recommend. You'll find it on Amazon.
2022-10-14
Use props
djiuser_wQOnjXNscaeE
New

Canada

Drone Jockey Posted at 2022-10-14 23:56
A hint for other iPhone 14 Pro users:

After receiving my iPhone 14 Pro and updating it to iOS 16.0.3 I tested it with the OM4 SE and the Mimo app and everything works fine.

Hi, just wanted to clarify your comment, do you use the case for you iPhone 14 pro instead of the magnetic clip or do you use it with the clip?  Also which case is it specifically.  Thanks
2023-8-27
Use props
Drone Jockey
lvl.3
Germany

djiuser_wQOnjXNscaeE Posted at 8-27 11:27
Hi, just wanted to clarify your comment, do you use the case for you iPhone 14 pro instead of the magnetic clip or do you use it with the clip?  Also which case is it specifically.  Thanks

I use the case together with the clip of the OM4.
2023-8-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules