Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Please dont lock me up....

I hear there have been complaints of too many flights around the Castle recently and then they errect this,  I think they will lock me up if Im captured,   if I disappear from the forum for a while please send help.....

Taken with the Mini 3 Pro.

[See My Other Content...]

2022-9-29
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

2022-9-29
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Haha. Well at least we'll know where to find you.
We can fly over and drop food parcels to you
Are they planning on doing sheepdog trials there?  Looks like a sheep pen.
2022-9-29
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Blériot53 Posted at 9-29 22:58
Haha. Well at least we'll know where to find you.
We can fly over and drop food parcels to you
Are they planning on doing sheepdog trials there?  Looks like a sheep pen.

Theres no sheep there at all,   some say the blue bucket contains drone batteries and sweeties,  but I think its a trap.
2022-9-29
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 9-29 23:30
Theres no sheep there at all,   some say the blue bucket contains drone batteries and sweeties,  but I think its a trap.

Don't fall for it then
2022-9-29
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Blériot53 Posted at 9-29 23:37
Don't fall for it then

Ive gone to great lengths to avoid it,   well 40 miles away at the moment.  waiting for a delivery.  
2022-9-29
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 9-29 23:41
Ive gone to great lengths to avoid it,   well 40 miles away at the moment.  waiting for a delivery.

You should be safe there. Keep an eye over your shoulder for Totems though
2022-9-29
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Blériot53 Posted at 9-29 23:47
You should be safe there. Keep an eye over your shoulder for Totems though

Too foggy today to see any,  and the new vs old photo may get cancelled.  
2022-9-29
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 9-29 23:58
Too foggy today to see any,  and the new vs old photo may get cancelled.

I still haven't done any more of those.
2022-9-30
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Blériot53 Posted at 9-30 00:02
I still haven't done any more of those.

I was planning on attempting Beeleigh Abbey this morning,  radiator delivered so just killing time hoping the fog clears a bit.
2022-9-30
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 9-30 00:22
I was planning on attempting Beeleigh Abbey this morning,  radiator delivered so just killing time hoping the fog clears a bit.

Good luck with that
2022-9-30
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Okay DA, maybe lack of sleep has me loopy but what the heck is that blue thing?  

If you get locked up I'll provide some long distance legal assistance.  
2022-9-30
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 9-30 02:25
Okay DA, maybe lack of sleep has me loopy but what the heck is that blue thing?  

If you get locked up I'll provide some long distance legal assistance.

some say the blue bucket contains drone batteries and sweeties,  but I think its a trap.
2022-9-30
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 9-30 02:41
some say the blue bucket contains drone batteries and sweeties,  but I think its a trap.

I see.  Something like a honey pot to draw you in.  Very devious of them.
2022-9-30
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 9-30 03:37
I see.  Something like a honey pot to draw you in.  Very devious of them.

I’ve just been past like a ninja to check and the blue bucket was gone.   Winds up to 33mph so drones in the bag again.
2022-9-30
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Haha. Great find!
2022-9-30
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hahahahahaha.
Nice shot.
2022-9-30
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Next time, maybe you could fish that bucket out using a drone, a capturing hook and some very precise movements XD
2022-9-30
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Depp Posted at 9-30 06:58
Haha. Great find!

Cheers Depp.   I hoped that might give someone a smile.
2022-10-1
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Montfrooij Posted at 9-30 09:42
Hahahahahaha.
Nice shot.

Im pleased you liked that Monty.  
2022-10-1
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

HGDC84 Posted at 9-30 13:39
Next time, maybe you could fish that bucket out using a drone, a capturing hook and some very precise movements XD

I think I'll need to deploy the Mavic 2 Pro for that HGDC
2022-10-1
Use props
Bussty
First Officer
Flight distance : 320951 ft
New Zealand

Clearly they are mapping out the area where the next new castle tower will be built
2022-10-1
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bussty Posted at 10-1 02:06
Clearly they are mapping out the area where the next new castle tower will be built

That will be flooded by Christmas is future years is anything to go by.  
2022-10-1
Use props
Bussty
First Officer
New Zealand

DAFlys Posted at 10-1 02:14
That will be flooded by Christmas is future years is anything to go by.

Through sea level rise? Is quite scary is happening everywhere...
2022-10-1
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 9-30 04:02
I’ve just been past like a ninja to check and the blue bucket was gone.   Winds up to 33mph so drones in the bag again.

Blue bucket gone?  Now that is really interesting.  New mystery to solve.  

I'm still heading back to Florida and surprisingly the winds are a bit calmer out here today and the swells are even down.  
2022-10-1
Use props
sky wombat
First Officer
Flight distance : 1454078 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Before they cart you away can I have first dibs on your drone? ?Umm just asking for a friend.
2022-10-1
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bussty Posted at 10-1 03:21
Through sea level rise? Is quite scary is happening everywhere...

It’s marsh land at the bottom of a 200ft+ hill/ridge.   The frogs down there need the water.
2022-10-1
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 10-1 03:27
Blue bucket gone?  Now that is really interesting.  New mystery to solve.  

I'm still heading back to Florida and surprisingly the winds are a bit calmer out here today and the swells are even down.

That’s good.   Have you heard about your pier yet?
2022-10-1
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

sky wombat Posted at 10-1 04:02
Before they cart you away can I have first dibs on your drone? ?Umm just asking for a friend.

Hmmmm.     Very selfish wombat.  
2022-10-1
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 10-1 04:56
That’s good.   Have you heard about your pier yet?

My son said my dock and pier did not suffer any damage.  He said the water level in the channel leading in is still higher than normal but passable.  He said I did have several tall pines trees that blew over and the fence around my storage shed/work shop is totally missing.  I have power and water so I guess I really dodged the bullet on my land property.
2022-10-1
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 10-1 05:47
My son said my dock and pier did not suffer any damage.  He said the water level in the channel leading in is still higher than normal but passable.  He said I did have several tall pines trees that blew over and the fence around my storage shed/work shop is totally missing.  I have power and water so I guess I really dodged the bullet on my land property.

How long before you get back do you think?
2022-10-1
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 10-1 06:29
How long before you get back do you think?

If my NAV gear is correct I should be back in the early evening; about an hour before sunset.  I could get back a bit sooner but not worth the waste of the extra fuel I'd burn.  
2022-10-1
Use props
Bussty
First Officer
New Zealand

DowntownRDB Posted at 10-1 05:47
My son said my dock and pier did not suffer any damage.  He said the water level in the channel leading in is still higher than normal but passable.  He said I did have several tall pines trees that blew over and the fence around my storage shed/work shop is totally missing.  I have power and water so I guess I really dodged the bullet on my land property.

Phew sounds like you really have dodged a bullet. Sorry to hear about your fence and trees! I imagine in those sorts of winds having a tied up boat would not have been pretty. All the best in the clean up.
2022-10-1
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 10-1 06:39
If my NAV gear is correct I should be back in the early evening; about an hour before sunset.  I could get back a bit sooner but not worth the waste of the extra fuel I'd burn.

Definitely something to do whilst its still light,  I can imagine there might be some debris in the sea to watch out too that could be a hazard.   When I sailed across to France we had to watch for shipping containers that would float just below the surface.   Game over if you hit one in a plastic boat.  
2022-10-1
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Bussty Posted at 10-1 13:12
Phew sounds like you really have dodged a bullet. Sorry to hear about your fence and trees! I imagine in those sorts of winds having a tied up boat would not have been pretty. All the best in the clean up.

Thanks Bussty.  I made it safely  back to my pier late yesterday evening.  I'm seeing so many pictures of houses and boats being decimated.  It is a real shame that those boat owners didn't heed the advance warnings of the hurricane's path.  Even more of a shame that people lost their lives trying to ride out a major hurricane.

I will have my fence back up within the week and have plenty of pine tree saplings coming up so I really did dodge the bullet this time around.  
2022-10-2
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 10-1 23:31
Definitely something to do whilst its still light,  I can imagine there might be some debris in the sea to watch out too that could be a hazard.   When I sailed across to France we had to watch for shipping containers that would float just below the surface.   Game over if you hit one in a plastic boat.

I did see some small debris while coming down the channel and made it pierside about 15 minutes before sunset.  Talk about timing.  Man I was super tired and sleepy.  Got the boat tied up and shore lines for power, water and sewer hooked up and then fell right asleep.  Can't remember the last time I slept for 11 hours straight.  Now I need to do some scheduled maintenance on some of the equipment/gear that ran non-stop while out.
2022-10-2
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 10-2 03:43
I did see some small debris while coming down the channel and made it pierside about 15 minutes before sunset.  Talk about timing.  Man I was super tired and sleepy.  Got the boat tied up and shore lines for power, water and sewer hooked up and then fell right asleep.  Can't remember the last time I slept for 11 hours straight.  Now I need to do some scheduled maintenance on some of the equipment/gear that ran non-stop while out.

7 hours at most for me.    Sounds like you were very lucky.   Did you ever manage to clean your hill or did being harpooned put a stop to that.  
2022-10-2
Use props
GlobetrotterRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 10-2 03:47
7 hours at most for me.    Sounds like you were very lucky.   Did you ever manage to clean your hill or did being harpooned put a stop to that.

Had to put the cleaning on the back burner but will eventually get back to it.  

I just had a manatee cow and baby swim by so I guess the hurricane winds didn't bother them to much.  They probably just went deep during the storm.
2022-10-2
Use props
Bussty
First Officer
New Zealand

DowntownRDB Posted at 10-2 03:18
Thanks Bussty.  I made it safely  back to my pier late yesterday evening.  I'm seeing so many pictures of houses and boats being decimated.  It is a real shame that those boat owners didn't heed the advance warnings of the hurricane's path.  Even more of a shame that people lost their lives trying to ride out a major hurricane.

I will have my fence back up within the week and have plenty of pine tree saplings coming up so I really did dodge the bullet this time around.

Great to hear Downtown sounds like you have had a good rest which will no doubt be appreciated. Let's hope rest of the season is a quite one.

Good to hear you are back safe and sound and damage not insurmountable.

Cheers

Bussty
2022-10-2
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

GlobetrotterRDB Posted at 10-2 04:31
Had to put the cleaning on the back burner but will eventually get back to it.  

I just had a manatee cow and baby swim by so I guess the hurricane winds didn't bother them to much.  They probably just went deep during the storm.

I just saw a thing about a boat off the coast of South America that hit a whale and sunk,  they even had shots of it under the water,   Apparently for sail boats even when sailing in whale season you should keep the engine on to scare them away.  
2022-10-2
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules