DJI Mini 2 Battery Charging Hub Issue
2261 7 2022-9-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CaptainRobot
lvl.1
India

If I place any battery for charging in the DJI MINI 2 Battery Charging Hub, it shows that the battery is charging in sequence via LEDS which are blinking in series depending on the charge level, however the battery is not charging via the hub even after long hours.
2022-9-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there CaptainRobot. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know the specifications of the charger that you are using please? For reference the DJI Mini 2 Two-Way Charging Hub supports QC and USB PD fast charging protocols, the DJI Mini 2 Two-Way Charging Hub can charge batteries at up to 29W. If used with the DJI 18W charger, fully charging three DJI Mini 2 intelligent flight batteries only takes four hours. The charging hub also automatically recognizes the battery at the highest level and charges it first. Thank you.
2022-9-29
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Could you please provide us with a related video for our further checks?
2022-9-29
Use props
CaptainRobot
lvl.1
India

Hi,
I am using the DJI 18 watts charger. However even if I keep the battery overnight in the hub, still it decreases by2-3 percent.
2022-9-29
Use props
CaptainRobot
lvl.1
India

DJI Thor Posted at 9-29 23:19
Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Could you please provide us with a related video for our further checks?

Hi,
I am not able to upload the video. However in the video you will see that it is charging normally but it doesn’t go beyond the level which it already has. The battery I was currently filming on was charged till 47% inside the drone. Now in the charging hub the same battery is not going beyond 47% even after 6 hrs.
2022-9-29
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

CaptainRobot Posted at 9-29 23:46
Hi,
I am not able to upload the video. However in the video you will see that it is charging normally but it doesn’t go beyond the level which it already has. The battery I was currently filming on was charged till 47% inside the drone. Now in the charging hub the same battery is not going beyond 47% even after 6 hrs.

Thank you for your reply. You may try to change other chargers to charge the battery to see if it works. If it persists, you may try to contact our team via support@dji.com and send it back for further testing if it is under warranty period.
2022-9-30
Use props
CaptainRobot
lvl.1
India

DJI Thor Posted at 9-30 01:42
Thank you for your reply. You may try to change other chargers to charge the battery to see if it works. If it persists, you may try to contact our team via  and send it back for further testing if it is under warranty period.

Thanks for your reply. Tried that but still it is not working. It is under warranty but I guess DJI doesn’t have any service centres in India.
2022-9-30
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

CaptainRobot Posted at 9-30 01:55
Thanks for your reply. Tried that but still it is not working. It is under warranty but I guess DJI doesn’t have any service centres in India.

Sorry for the late reply. According to India Import Policy, Drones are 'prohibited' except for R&D and defense use. There are no DJI Authorized Retail Stores in India to sell drones. So we cannot provide aftersales services for you. Sorry for the inconvenience caused and your understanding is highly appreciated.  
Kindly note that if the unit was purchased from a local dealer, you are suggested to contact the point of purchase to seek further assistance on this matter. Thank you for your cooperation and support.
If the dealer is not available or cannot help, please give us feedback. We will surely check and provide further assistance.
2022-10-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules