Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Digital zoom gone on DJI Fly App on with using Mavic 3 and Mini3pro
2132 9 2022-9-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
clarkgothong
lvl.1
Flight distance : 194688 ft
Philippines

Good day. I have been using my Mavic 3 for almost 2 years now with the old controller RC231, and the digital zoom feature had no problem. when i switched to the new RC that came with my Mini 3 pro, it had no digital zoom, i binded my mavic 3 to the DJI RC and also the digital zoom was gone. what was there was a 1x and a 7x on the screen. and the schrol dial on the right of the DJI RC will not work and will not control the zoom function.  DJI pls help. how do I make use of the zoom function (right jog dial) on the DJI RC for both my mavic 3 and mini 3 pro. thanks.
2022-9-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm if the zoom issue only occurs when using the DJI RC? Can you please try to connect your Mavic 3 and Mini 3 Pro also the DJI RC to the DJI Assistant 2 software and kindly please update/refresh the firmware and check if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-9-30
Use props
clarkgothong
lvl.1
Philippines

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-30 21:57
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm if the zoom issue only occurs when using the DJI RC? Can you please try to connect your Mavic 3 and Mini 3 Pro also the DJI RC to the DJI Assistant 2 software and kindly please update/refresh the firmware and check if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

that's what i thought at first, only on the dji rc, the old firmware on my samsung s21 ultra dji app using RC231 doesn't have this problem when using the mavic 3. but then the old firmware app doesn't have the mini 3 pro as a choice, so i updated the app and same problem occured. now both mavic 3 and mini 3 pro doesn't have the digital zoom when using both controllers,  therefore on the dji rc, the right jogwheel will not work anymore with the zoom function.  hope you can help. thanks.
2022-10-2
Use props
clarkgothong
lvl.1
Philippines

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-30 21:57
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm if the zoom issue only occurs when using the DJI RC? Can you please try to connect your Mavic 3 and Mini 3 Pro also the DJI RC to the DJI Assistant 2 software and kindly please update/refresh the firmware and check if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

the dji assistant 2 software is thru a computer, correct? connecting using usb c? thanks
2022-10-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

clarkgothong Posted at 10-2 16:02
the dji assistant 2 software is thru a computer, correct? connecting using usb c? thanks

Yes. Kindly please download the software using this link. Thank you

https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series
2022-10-4
Use props
clarkgothong
lvl.1
Philippines

good day. thanks for your help. it is fixed now. i went to my local dealer and asked for his help in fixing it. seems like a software issue.  and change of settings. thank you again for your help.

cheers,
Clark G
2022-10-13
Use props
djiuser_qt7VcwcWrO48
New

Hong Kong

clarkgothong Posted at 10-13 16:18
good day. thanks for your help. it is fixed now. i went to my local dealer and asked for his help in fixing it. seems like a software issue.  and change of settings. thank you again for your help.

cheers,

Hi Clark,

I read your post, did you fix the issue with installing thr assistant 2? I have the same problem.

Thanks,

Adrian
2022-10-23
Use props
clarkgothong
lvl.1
Philippines

djiuser_qt7VcwcWrO48 Posted at 10-23 16:54
Hi Clark,

I read your post, did you fix the issue with installing thr assistant 2? I have the same problem.

good day. i re-updated the firmware of both drones (mavic 3 and mini 3 pro) to the present firmwares, and also updated the firmware of the DJI RC.  and went into the settings on the DJI RC when connected to the mavic 3. it solved the problem. i can now zoom in and out using the right jog dial. i can now also use the digital zoom of the mavic 3, rather than get stuck with only 1x and 7x zoom
and yes i used the DJI assistant 2 on my dell xps 13. connected via usb c

cheers,
Clark G
2022-11-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

clarkgothong Posted at 11-6 18:15
good day. i re-updated the firmware of both drones (mavic 3 and mini 3 pro) to the present firmwares, and also updated the firmware of the DJI RC.  and went into the settings on the DJI RC when connected to the mavic 3. it solved the problem. i can now zoom in and out using the right jog dial. i can now also use the digital zoom of the mavic 3, rather than get stuck with only 1x and 7x zoom
and yes i used the DJI assistant 2 on my dell xps 13. connected via usb c

Hi, clarkgothong. Thank you for the prompt update and we are pleased to read that the zoom feature now works perfectly. Should you have any concerns or inquiries, please do not hesitate to reach us here at DJI Forum. Thank you for your continued support.
2022-11-6
Use props
Loreto
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5483068 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

My DJI MINI 3 zoom only works for resolutions up to 4K 25FPS
2023-1-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now