SPARE PARTS
1221 5 2022-9-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tittut
lvl.1
Sweden

Hello !
I need 1 screw for the front Hinge on a DJI Mini 3 Pro. Can anyone tell me where I can buy it ? There are several places where the to buy the Hinge, but no screws !

2022-9-29
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Could you please tell us more details about your issue?
2022-9-30
Use props
tittut
lvl.1
Sweden

DJI Thor Posted at 9-30 00:35
Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Could you please tell us more details about your issue?

My DJI Mini 3 Pro fell down 2.5m. Right front Arm was bent. The black plastic triangular Disk with 3 holes on Hinge  was broken. One of the 3 fastening screws was also broken. I bought a new Hinge but it came without screws. I reused 2 of the screws but 1 is now missing. Therefore I need 1 new screw, at least. Maybe it is a good idea to put in all those 3 screws and the 2 screws holding the Arm to the Hinge ?

In  other words, wounder where I can buy these screws ?
2022-9-30
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

tittut Posted at 9-30 01:27
My DJI Mini 3 Pro fell down 2.5m. Right front Arm was bent. The black plastic triangular Disk with 3 holes on Hinge  was broken. One of the 3 fastening screws was also broken. I bought a new Hinge but it came without screws. I reused 2 of the screws but 1 is now missing. Therefore I need 1 new screw, at least. Maybe it is a good idea to put in all those 3 screws and the 2 screws holding the Arm to the Hinge ?

In  other words, wounder where I can buy these screws ?

Sorry to hear about that. For this situation, you are advised to contact our team via support@dji.com and send it back for further testing.
2022-9-30
Use props
tittut
lvl.1
Sweden

DJI Thor Posted at 9-30 01:40
Sorry to hear about that. For this situation, you are advised to contact our team via  and send it back for further testing.

Send it in for repair, You are kidding ! I have put my DJI mini 3 pro together now, with only 2 screws for the hinge and are flying with a PGYTECH propeller protection that reinforce the structure !
  I miss just 1 little screw !!!
2022-9-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

tittut Posted at 9-30 03:55
Send it in for repair, You are kidding ! I have put my DJI mini 3 pro together now, with only 2 screws for the hinge and are flying with a PGYTECH propeller protection that reinforce the structure !
  I miss just 1 little screw !!!

Hi there. We highly suggest sending it for repair to undergo damage assessment. This ensures the stability and integrity of your unit each and every flight after the crash incident. Feel free to reach out to our team to assist you in creating a case. Thank you for your patience.

Product Support
2022-9-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules