Dji Avata no gps signal
4013 3 2022-9-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Elyas kamal
lvl.1

Saudi Arabia

Just got my avata yesterday and tried everything. Intially there was the error "no country code available" after using the dji assitant 2 consumer version to reset the drone firmware that error disappeared but the gps signal is still red and on 0 and never moves from that.

Appreciate any help.

Ps i did reinstall dji fly app and the goggles 2 reset.
2022-9-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm if you were able to activate the DJI Avata? If yes, please connect again all the components (DJI Avata, RC, and Goggles) to the DJI Assistant 2 software and please update/refresh the firmware and check if the issue persists. You may try to fly the unit outside of your house and then check if there are any changes. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-9-30
Use props
djiuser_vKK7YLBBuOiW
New
Flight distance : 46936 ft
United States

Hi. I can’t flight my drone inside my house because there is no gps signal. Can I fly without no gps? The drone drifts with no signal
2022-11-3
Use props
djiuser_bp4QqVIuwT8J
New

India

Any update on this matter? Im facing the same problem i have tried everything from upgrading downgrading softwares resetting but there is still no gps in my avata. It can take off in every mode but without gps drifting here and there.
2023-7-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules