DJI MINI 3 PRO GIMBAL PROBLEMS
295 2 2022-9-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
papanini
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7710 ft
Romania

Hi guys, I just received my DJI MINI 3 PRO and it seems that it has a problem keeping the gimble at the angle that I want. Let me explain (this happens in flight and also on the ground): let`s say that I start from 0 degree and if I tils the gimble downward at 10 degrees, after it refocuses, it just starts slowly tilting down until 90 degrees, very slowly without me touching the respective wheel. If I make little adjustments, it will eventually stabilize and will not start to tilt down (it only tilts down, not up).

It has the latest firmware update. When I`m recording, it does the same thing. So basically, it just can`t hold the tilt angle that I want until I play a little bit with the controller and it is annoying when you want to shoot a scene or take a picture.

I didn`t test it in portrait mode, but I really am interested in panoramic mode to not do this.

I want to know if somebody had the same problem and if I should consider sending the drone back in service or is it something that I cand fix myself.

Thank you very much!

2022-9-30
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi! You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.  That is way more active.    -   https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html
2022-10-1
Use props
Dessydel
lvl.1
United Kingdom

He could have replied to you here, quicker than posting links, if he knew the solution, that is. Mine did the same, I contacted a DJI support adviser, Nicky, he/she sent me a new update for the drone, ending in  v.301  
2022-10-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules