Head Tracking with the V2
10244 6 2022-9-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FPV7480
lvl.1
Flight distance : 31444 ft
United States

Everything I read before buying the avata with the older V2 googles stated that head tracking was an option with the avata with the motion controller and the v2 googles, but I can't find the head tracking anywhere on the v2 googles. I feel like I was duped and it wasn't just me my buddy read the same thing. Can DJI release an update to correct this.   
2022-9-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, the head tracking feature is only available when it is used with the motion controller and DJI Goggles 2.
Flying with FPV Goggles V2 or FPV controller V2 does not support head tracking. Thank you for your attention.
2022-9-30
Use props
Wirta
New

Finland

I also thought it was an option with v2 glasses + motion controller. Will this ever be a added as a feature / addon?
2022-10-3
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Wirta Posted at 10-3 04:03
I also thought it was an option with v2 glasses + motion controller. Will this ever be a added as a feature / addon?

Hello, there. Thanks for your interest. Currently. the head tracking feature is only available when it is used with the motion controller and DJI Goggles 2. We will forward your advice to our related department. Please stay tuned to the official website for the update.
2022-10-3
Use props
6266 Race
New

United States

I also am duped. Everything I saw showed this ability. Its very important in my filming to fly sideways and film.
2022-10-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

6266 Race Posted at 10-14 14:31
I also am duped. Everything I saw showed this ability. Its very important in my filming to fly sideways and film.

Hi there, may we know which Goggles and FPV controller you have?
2022-10-14
Use props
Moller.SD
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2022-9-30 20:19
Hi there, the head tracking feature is only available when it is used with the motion controller and DJI Goggles 2.
Flying with FPV Goggles V2 or FPV controller V2 does not support head tracking. Thank you for your attention.

Hi Susan,  I have the FPV with the Goggles v2, I'd like to know if the goggles can support head tracking on the Air Unit 03 without the motion controller?  I'm wanting to setup a motorized sailplane using my Spektrum iX20 to get some air to air recording of other sailplanes.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
2023-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules