No stock for "DJI FPV Remote Controller 2" all around the world?
3787 22 2022-9-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KnNLmS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 119967 ft
  • >>>
Turkey

Avata is a new series of device from DJI which i believe a good step on FPV drones. The first try was not so good but this one amazing.

I bought pro view package and fly more kit. Very happy generally with it. But hey the device has manual mode option to use. I need to buy "FPV Remote Controller 2" to use it in manual mode. But it is not available even in DJI online store all over the world. Why?

Will you release a new model better fit with Avata? One way or other, please make it available asap.

Thanks.
2022-9-30
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

many of us believe there is an rc 3 in the works.  that being said, rc 2 supplies are scarce but they are not impossible to get.  you just may have to wait a little longer or pay a bit more such as the effects of supply and demand.  i see that you are in turkey and you may not have many purchase options but at least the avata can still fly without the rc in the meantime.  if it were me and i didn't already own one, i would also buy the dji fpv (which includes the rc 2) and kill two birds with one stone so to speak.   dji fpv is a different drone than avata and just as enjoyable.  doesn't hurt to own both.
2022-9-30
Use props
KnNLmS
Second Officer
  • >>>
Turkey

The Saint Posted at 9-30 11:26
many of us believe there is an rc 3 in the works.  that being said, rc 2 supplies are scarce but they are not impossible to get.  you just may have to wait a little longer or pay a bit more such as the effects of supply and demand.  i see that you are in turkey and you may not have many purchase options but at least the avata can still fly without the rc in the meantime.  if it were me and i didn't already own one, i would also buy the dji fpv (which includes the rc 2) and kill two birds with one stone so to speak.   dji fpv is a different drone than avata and just as enjoyable.  doesn't hurt to own both.

Thanks for your comments. If you have avata I'm literally sure you don't need to buy fpv version. The remote available in second hand in Turkey but that is not an optin for me. I'm a world traveler so i can buy from anywhere but it is not in stock for some time still. If there is FPV Remote 3 it is more welcome but if there sn't please DJI work on stocks.
2022-9-30
Use props
frviana.gmail
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1703 ft
Canada

Check Facebook Marketplace. You may get lucky.
2022-9-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. You may leave your email in the "In stock reminder" on our store website for you to be notified if the said RC is now available on our store website. You may also want to click the link below for you to possibly purchase the said RC. Thank you for your understanding and support.

https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy/retail-stores
2022-10-1
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Flight distance : 59121 ft
Netherlands

Got the "IN STOCK REMINDER" on for weeks and weeks now.... have not gotten 1 reminder that is was in stock (EU store)
One of the biggest retailers also updated the product page to this:

Like... what the???

Also an other retailer i had contact with, said DJI confirmed delivery on the remote for today, but they canceled that delivery today and now say to that retailer: "IF the product WILL EVER be available again, we will inform you".
Not good... not good at-all!!!

in the netherlands (and belgium) there is NO 2nd hand controler available.
Only option is buying if from ebay or aliexpress from china for around 300 to 500 dollars..... no way i am doing that.
The price it has is already high for what you get, so not going to pay even more just to get one quicker....

a REAL shame DJI can sell the controller with the DJI FPV, but i am not getting one as i only need and want the avata!
Already have the Mini 2 for the N and S flights and shots...

It was a "problem" from the beginning, when the Avata was available that dji did not even offer a combo package with the remote. There was a lot of speculation why this would be.
One of them was that DJI just wants to sell more of the DJI FPV drone, and it seems that this is a thought in the right direction (or so it seems at least).

Dji is letting Avata owners down at this point

(and yes, i know that there could be production issues due to the lack of components, but then they should "share" the available number of products, not just keep selling them in the FPV combo)
2022-11-28
Use props
KnNLmS
Second Officer
  • >>>
Turkey

I'm pretty sure DJI will release a new version of it.
2022-11-28
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Netherlands

KnNLmS Posted at 11-28 03:34
I'm pretty sure DJI will release a new version of it.

i sure hope so.
but why discontinue a product that is needed, before there is a new product to fill the gap??Sure they could say: not enough resources to produce the old product, going full send on the new one.
But why not let the customers (and retailers) know?!

hope we get some good news from DJI really soon.....
2022-11-28
Use props
HDPS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44957 ft
  • >>>
United States

not really, check big retailers from China...plenty in stock, at their ridiculous prices
2022-11-28
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

^agreed there are plenty available, just not at the most desirable price unfortunately.

we have a mismatch.  on the other end, i have extra motion controller that i can't even give away at US$99.

it's called supply and demand.
2022-11-28
Use props
nosnoop
lvl.4
Flight distance : 237953 ft
Canada

BadBert Posted at 11-28 02:25
Got the "IN STOCK REMINDER" on for weeks and weeks now.... have not gotten 1 reminder that is was in stock (EU store)
One of the biggest retailers also updated the product page to this:
[view_image]

I don't believe it.

DJI store in my country is currently accepting orders, with expected shipment date tomorrow.
This is the screenshot I took a few seconds ago.

2022-11-28
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Netherlands

nosnoop Posted at 11-28 16:02
I don't believe it.

DJI store in my country is currently accepting orders, with expected shipment date tomorrow.

still not the case over here in the EU.....
2022-11-28
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Netherlands

Well, i woke up this morning at 6am (Dutch time).
Saw a notification from the DJI store app, and an email from DJI.
Email was sent at 3am (dutch time) saying that the RC2 was in stock in the EU webshop.
Notification of the shop app told me the same!

Could it be?!?!?!?!

SO i went in the app, found the remote, and YEAH ! STOCK!!!!

Ordered one right away!

couple of minuts later i came back to the product page (friend of mine asked if i could order one for him) but it was already out of stock again.

so i will be receivind my remote soon, and will be able to go full manual!!

(friend of mine did not have the reminder set, and i did not know he wanted one ;) )
2022-12-6
Use props
MAF178
Second Officer
  • >>>
Kuwait

i have 2 controller for sale .. both in new condition . if you are interested i will sell both of them together and will not sell one .  
i will ship it via DHL and payment through paypal
2022-12-6
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Netherlands

I'll pass  it on to him, thanks
Only need one though ;)

But i've got a pre-order with another shop, so when that comes in, he'll take that one ;D
2022-12-6
Use props
Potsplits
New
Germany

It's a pain in the ass that you always send the notification that the FPV2 Controller is available in the middle of the night, regularly at 2 a.m. I'm living in Europe and after wakeup in the morning the controller is sold out as always. It seems that the message is just a fake. I assume that the Asian and American people get the notification the same way.

I'd like to return the Avata getting my money back because you are not able to provide the features I have bought.
2022-12-6
Use props
KnNLmS
Second Officer
  • >>>
Turkey

I really don't understand what DJI trying to do. This should be an easy to build equipment. I gave up to search for it. This is new type of business i believe which Sony done with PS5. Guys, if you can't sell, i'll not look for it like crazy. There will always be alternatives. Many people change their way to Xbox already, so don't try your customers...
2022-12-6
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Netherlands

I got one, was just in time at 6 am (netherlands).

i have one on pre-order.
I could send that when i get it... retailer expects it within 1 week... don't know for sure if this will be accurate.
i am not going to ask a rediculous price for it, because i HATE people who do....

Depends on shipping costs obviously (is has to be shipped to me within NL, and then to the person who wants to buy it. So price would be a BIT higher than on the dji website, but then you alse have 11 euro's shipping hahaha at least to the netherlands is was 11 euro's)
2022-12-6
Use props
NotCooL
lvl.1
Flight distance : 175013 ft
Sweden

nosnoop Posted at 2022-11-28 16:02
I don't believe it.

2023-06-06 , STILL NOT IN THE STOCK, belive it or not, that is the truth, I live in Sweden and none are in stock for sometime now, trying to find them on second hand pages and marketplace but nothing still.
2023-6-5
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

NotCooL Posted at 6-5 14:21
2023-06-06 , STILL NOT IN THE STOCK, belive it or not, that is the truth, I live in Sweden and none are in stock for sometime now, trying to find them on second hand pages and marketplace but nothing still.

what is this?  https://djistockholm.se/product/ ... emote-controller-2/
2023-6-5
Use props
NotCooL
lvl.1
Sweden

The Saint Posted at 6-5 22:01
what is this?  https://djistockholm.se/product/dji-fpv/dji-fpv-remote-controller-2/

obvs that is a link , that leads to controller, If you do not belive me , for what I wrote at the time, I could send you emails from few others pages, one of them is djistockholm, I had to order from "fotoklik" or some website called like that, working from Slovenia if I remember right, only them had it in the stock, for 1900 swedish kr at the time, nowhere else to be found, thanks for your help anyway.
2023-9-6
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

NotCooL Posted at 9-6 11:23
obvs that is a link , that leads to controller, If you do not belive me , for what I wrote at the time, I could send you emails from few others pages, one of them is djistockholm, I had to order from "fotoklik" or some website called like that, working from Slovenia if I remember right, only them had it in the stock, for 1900 swedish kr at the time, nowhere else to be found, thanks for your help anyway.

3 months later, are you still having a problem trying to find this remote controller?
2023-9-6
Use props
NotCooL
lvl.1
Sweden

The Saint Posted at 9-6 12:59
3 months later, are you still having a problem trying to find this remote controller?

No haha, I have found it , kinda did write it in the post, thanks for the help !
2023-9-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules