Lock on panning section is loose
2525 8 2022-9-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tom Servo
lvl.1
United States

I just recently purchased a DJI RS3, and the screw for the lock on the panning section has gotten very loose and will not tighten back up, making the gimbal unusable. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I might fix this?
2022-9-30
Use props
Tom Servo
lvl.1
United States

Thank you for your response, but I'm a bit confused. The firmware may have caused the screw to loosen and not allow me to physically tighten it back up again on the panning adjustment?
2022-10-1
Use props
Alexanderson
lvl.1

United States

Same Problwm here, what did you do to fix this ?
2023-4-25
Use props
Alexanderson
lvl.1

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2022-9-30 19:38
Hi, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
You can try downgrading your firmware to see if your issue is resolved.
In the meantime, you can also wait for the next firmware update, we will optimize this issue.

How Does Firm ware have to do with scre being loose ?
2023-4-25
Use props
Alexanderson
lvl.1

United States

Tom Servo Posted at 2022-10-1 12:31
Thank you for your response, but I'm a bit confused. The firmware may have caused the screw to loosen and not allow me to physically tighten it back up again on the panning adjustment?

Did you ever get into this problem because I'm dealing with the same problem and I think the best solution is to just go ahead and claim for the warranty. I did to use a screwdriver to screw those bolts in, but it didn't go through and I'm not certain if I were in the warranty or not because it seems a small thing I thought who would og through the whole hassle of applying for warranty so I tried to fix it myself I would like to know your experience of this
2023-4-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, may I confirm if you mean the axis arm still moves (loosens) when the lever on the DJI RS 3 axis arm is toggled to the locked position?  If the axis arm still moves when the axis arm level is locked, lift the lever up and toggle it counterclockwise to the unlocked position before pulling it down. Then, rotate the lever clockwise. Repeat several times until the axis arm is locked.
2023-4-26
Use props
TheoMetronome
New

France

Hello, I have the same problem.
The butterfly clasp on the panoramic arm does not tighten at all in the closed position.
I've tried to manipulate it but either I don't understand (I'm French, but translated on Deepl) or it doesn't work.
Do you have another solution? Or maybe explain it to me with pictures?
Thanks
2023-9-22
Use props
SDD photography
lvl.1

India

Where can I Repair in Hydrabad
Plz..
Screenshot_20240107_100209.jpg
1-6 21:21
Use props
TyrellCo7