1084 12 2022-9-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Adiemask
lvl.4
Flight distance : 185659 ft
  • >>>
Spain

DJI have stated that the software upgrade for C1 Classification for the M3 will be available in Quarter 4, I'm so looking forward to being able to C1 classify. DJI, bring it on, It's no use asking when but, please, sooner rather than later.
2022-9-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Once the application process has been launched later this year, existing users of the Mavic 3 series can request the C1 label on a voluntary basis - easily and at no cost. The process will require them to provide their drone serial number and confirmation - via screenshots - that they have the updated firmware needed to obtain C1 certification. More details will be announced at the time. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
2022-10-1
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-1 00:03
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Once the application process has been launched later this year, existing users of the Mavic 3 series can request the C1 label on a voluntary basis - easily and at no cost. The process will require them to provide their drone serial number and confirmation - via screenshots - that they have the updated firmware needed to obtain C1 certification. More details will be announced at the time. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Hi DJI Paladin,  will this also be available for the Mavic 3 Enterprise?
2022-10-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

DAFlys Posted at 10-1 01:58

Hello, David. It shows here that this only applies to Mavic 3 and Mavic 3 Cine. We will coordinate this with our designated team for further clarification. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-10-2
Use props
OlliM1971
lvl.4
Flight distance : 309199 ft
Germany

DAFlys Posted at 10-1 01:58

I think the Enterprise versions are a few g too heavy for a C1 certification….
2022-10-3
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

OlliM1971 Posted at 10-3 11:36
I think the Enterprise versions are a few g too heavy for a C1 certification….

Oh yes,  915-920g - thats a shame.  
2022-10-3
Use props
Niknik
First Officer
Flight distance : 1595640 ft
  • >>>
Greece

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Once the application process has been launched later this year, existing users of the Mavic 3 series can request the C1 label on a voluntary basis - easily and at no cost. The process will require them to provide their drone serial number and confirmation - via screenshots - that they have the updated firmware needed to obtain C1 certification. More details will be announced at the time. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Very good news. I wanted to buy M3 but I was holding back due to the missing of C1 label but now I can purchase one
2022-10-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Niknik Posted at 10-3 22:35
Very good news. I wanted to buy M3 but I was holding back due to the missing of C1 label but now I can purchase one

Thank you for your response and for showing interest in our DJI Mavic 3 series. Should you have any inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for always choosing DJI! Have a nice day ahead.
2022-10-4
Use props
Adiemask
lvl.4
  • >>>
Spain

Any news as to when this will become available?
2022-10-21
Use props
djiuser_n9RobhARECJZ
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1133730 ft
Vietnam

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Once the application process has been launched later this year, existing users of the Mavic 3 series can request the C1 label on a voluntary basis - easily and at no cost. The process will require them to provide their drone serial number and confirmation - via screenshots - that they have the updated firmware needed to obtain C1 certification. More details will be announced at the time. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

What is the C1 classification for Dji mavic 3?  can you explain to me more about mavic 3's C1 classification?
2022-10-21
Use props
Adiemask
lvl.4
  • >>>
Spain

djiuser_n9RobhARECJZ Posted at 10-21 10:58
What is the C1 classification for Dji mavic 3?  can you explain to me more about mavic 3's C1 classification?

https://www.easa.europa.eu/en/do ... tegory-civil-drones

Google is your friend!
2022-10-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_n9RobhARECJZ Posted at 10-21 10:58

HI there. For more information, you may click the link below. Thank you for your valued support.

https://www.dji.com/newsroom/new ... -for-mavic-3-series
2022-10-22
Use props
Adiemask
lvl.4
  • >>>
Spain

Is there any further news on this and when will the upgrade to provide C1 classification be available, waiting patiently! (We are well into Q4!)
2022-10-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules