Moving to another country - Drone and DJI Care Refresh
904 3 2022-9-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
zentenk
lvl.1
Flight distance : 63852 ft
Hong Kong

If I purchase a Mavic 3 Pro and DJI Care Refresh from Japan and I move to Hong Kong, would DJI Care Refresh still work?

If I crash my drone can I still enjoy DJI Care Refresh if I send it back to Japan and pay the shipping fees?

Also if it's a flyaway and it is approved, would I just send in a flyaway request and if it gets approved it will be shipped to me in Hong Kong as normal?
2022-9-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, just to clarify, DJI Care Refresh is only eligible in the region where it was purchased. To ensure that you can enjoy the service normally, DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region.

The location where the accident happened does not matter. Therefore, if you purchased the drone and Care Refresh in Japan, the DJI Care Refresh can only be used in Japan, it does not enjoy the benefit in Hong Kong. And if you need to use the DJI Care Refresh, you will need to send the drone to the repair center in Japan, you may need to be responsible for the shipment cross country/region, and after the drone is replaced, the drone will be sent to a Japanese address (this shipment can be covered by DJI), and you may need to arrange the shipment to Hong Kong afterward.

For the flyaway case, it is similar to the regular DJI Care Refresh process mentioned above, the drone will be sent to a Japanese address, and you may need to arrange the shipment to Hong Kong afterward.

Hope this provides you with some information.
2022-9-30
Use props
zentenk
lvl.1
Flight distance : 63852 ft
Hong Kong

DJI Susan Posted at 9-30 20:04
Hi there, just to clarify, DJI Care Refresh is only eligible in the region where it was purchased. To ensure that you can enjoy the service normally, DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region.

The location where the accident happened does not matter. Therefore, if you purchased the drone and Care Refresh in Japan, the DJI Care Refresh can only be used in Japan, it does not enjoy the benefit in Hong Kong. And if you need to use the DJI Care Refresh, you will need to send the drone to the repair center in Japan, you may need to be responsible for the shipment cross country/region, and after the drone is replaced, the drone will be sent to a Japanese address (this shipment can be covered by DJI), and you may need to arrange the shipment to Hong Kong afterward.

Thanks Susan.

Is it possible to arrange for direct shipping to Hong Kong from the DJI Repair Center in Japan if I cover the shipping costs?

Also if I purchase DJI Care Refresh card separately from the drone. When I bind the DJI Care Refresh to the Drone serial number, do I have to bind it after I activate the drone? Or can I bind it first to the drone before even activating the drone for the first time?
2022-9-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

zentenk Posted at 9-30 20:09
Thanks Susan.

Is it possible to arrange for direct shipping to Hong Kong from the DJI Repair Center in Japan if I cover the shipping costs?

We are sorry that we may not be able to arrange the shipment from Japan to Hong Kong directly, you may ask a friend to help you to receive the package and send the package to you.

For the activation, you can activate the DJI Care Refresh for the drone before activation or within 48 hours of activation, rest assured.
2022-10-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules