Using a Uanzi power bank handle
1045 3 2022-10-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_SB9WUPNid269
lvl.2

Jersey

Hello I just want to ask if you think it is ok to use a Ulanzi powerbank handle to charge the DJI action 2 whilst it is in operation.

And if so I presume you will have to charge it when the battery was low ? because perhaps charging it when the battery was high or full could lead to overheating issues??

Please can you clarify how I can use a power bank handle to safely charge the DJI action 2 ,because this would be a more affordable and also a more compact way of adding battery power, to extend my recording times.

Thank you in advance
2022-10-1
Use props
WiscoPaddler
lvl.4
United States

When I owned the DJI Action 2, I utilized the Ulanzi PowerBank Handle (10,000 mah BG-3) many times and had no issues with overheating.  I shot for hours utilizing 4k 30fps.
2022-10-1
Use props
djiuser_SB9WUPNid269
lvl.2

Jersey

Great to hear. Thanks for the response
2022-10-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Hope that you could get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI members here that already have experience using this type of power bank. Please note that Osmo Action 2 can be used while charging. However, it does not support the quick charging feature because the power will be restricted. Charging power of up to 10W is supported. As such, we recommend that you use a standard USB cable with a 5V/2A charger. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-10-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules