DJI Phantom 3 Standard - Camera Gimbal Noise & Wobble
1126 3 2022-10-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Robertc
lvl.1

Argentina

Hello! I have a phantom 3 Std (10 flights ) and im having some problems. The gimball starts normally, but makes some Noise & wobble, it seems to work just in one way. Does anybody knows how to solve it?https://youtube.com/shorts/PRpUb-yBca8?feature=share
PD: Ive already cleaned it, and gimball auto calibration failes every time.

2022-10-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Robertc. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know before having this issue with your DJI Phantom 3 Standard, did the DJI Drone had a hard landing or a crash before for us to be able to isolate the issue? Thank you.
2022-10-2
Use props
Robertc
lvl.1

Argentina

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-2 19:40
Hello there Robertc. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know before having this issue with your DJI Phantom 3 Standard, did the DJI Drone had a hard landing or a crash before for us to be able to isolate the issue? Thank you.

Hi! Thanks for your response, the drone crashed into a pool, i managed to clean it with isopropyl Alcohol, and some acids to clean the sulfate, and its working normally again, except for that. I think its the roll motor but im not sure
2022-10-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Robertc Posted at 10-3 03:49
Hi! Thanks for your response, the drone crashed into a pool, i managed to clean it with isopropyl Alcohol, and some acids to clean the sulfate, and its working normally again, except for that. I think its the roll motor but im not sure

Hi there Robertc. Thank you for the reply and for these additional information that you have given. Since there was a crash that happened before and now we are having this issue. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance with regards to this matter. We will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-10-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules