5790 27 2022-10-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TheMann58
lvl.4
Flight distance : 18669501 ft
  • >>>
United States

Can the DJI RC Plus Remote Controller, which is advertised by DJI as a new high-end remote controller for DJI enterprise drone systems, such as the M30, be used to control the new DJI Mavic 3E and DJI Mavic 3T enterprise drones? If not, compatibility with the DJI Mavic 3 enterprise drones would be a greatly-appreciated and highly desirable future firmware upgrade for the DJI RC Plus Remote Controller.
2022-10-1
Use props
patiam
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1093865 ft
  • >>>
United States

RC Pro Enterprise, yes.

https://www.dji.com/mavic-3-ente ... p;from=landing_page

RC Plus, maybe not

https://dronedj.com/2022/03/22/w ... h-djis-new-rc-plus/

But it would be good to hear the answer directly from DJI

2022-10-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there.
Sorry for the late reply.
Please note that Mavic 3E and 3T are not compatible with DJI RC Plus Remote Controller.
Thank you for your support.
2022-10-4
Use props
patiam
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 10-4 23:32
Hi, there.
Please note that Mavic 3E and 3T are not compatible with DJI RC Plus Remote Controller.

Thanks for confirming, DJI Natalia
2022-10-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

patiam Posted at 10-5 05:46
Thanks for confirming, DJI Natalia

You are welcome, if there is anything else that we can help with, please just feel free to let me know. Thanks for your support as well.
2022-10-5
Use props
TheMann58
lvl.4
Flight distance : 18669501 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi, there.

DJI Natalia,

Could you please pass on an earnest request from this long-time DJI customer and owner of 6 DJI drones to the DJI Engineering Team that they consider adding support for the DJI Mavic 3E and Mavic 3T to the DJI RC Plus?
I am sure all current owners and prospective purchasers of DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise drones would greatly welcome this.  And I am confident that adding this support will not negatively impact sales of the DJI Matrice 30 drones and would positively increase demand for and sales of the DJI RC Plus controller as well as DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise drones.

Kind regards,

TheMann58
2022-10-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

TheMann58 Posted at 10-19 22:21
DJI Natalia,

Could you please pass on an earnest request from this long-time DJI customer and owner of 6 DJI drones to the DJI Engineering Team that they consider adding support for the DJI Mavic 3E and Mavic 3T to the DJI RC Plus?

Thanks for your feedback.
We have forwarded it to the relevant team already, please don't worry.
And for any updates, you can stay turn to the official website.
Thank you again for your support of DJI.
2022-10-20
Use props
djiuser_38N3kcK8AqKr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2487844 ft
Austria

Hi, there.

is there a LTE-Dongle for Mavic 3E controller? Which possibility is there to receive RTK/ntrip-data?
thank you!
2022-10-20
Use props
patiam
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_38N3kcK8AqKr Posted at 10-20 03:29
is there a LTE-Dongle for Mavic 3E controller? Which possibility is there to receive RTK/ntrip-data?
thank you!

If the M3E controller is like the one for the P4 and M300, you can connect to the internet using a hotspot (such as a mobile phone) for NTRIP corrections, at least in the USA. But I see you are in Austria, so maybe a dongle is required?
2022-10-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

patiam Posted at 10-20 07:19
If the M3E controller is like the one for the P4 and M300, you can connect to the internet using a hotspot (such as a mobile phone) for NTRIP corrections, at least in the USA. But I see you are in Austria, so maybe a dongle is required?

Thanks for the update.
Please note that Mavic 3E has LTE-Dongle, but it needs to be purchased separately. It is the same as the LTE-Dongle model of Mavic 3. You can use LTE-Dongle or connect to WIFI to receive the signal of custom network RTK
Thank you.
2022-10-20
Use props
gulfpre
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2885656 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 10-20 19:52
Thanks for the update.
Please note that Mavic 3E has LTE-Dongle, but it needs to be purchased separately. It is the same as the LTE-Dongle model of Mavic 3. You can use LTE-Dongle or connect to WIFI to receive the signal of custom network RTK
Thank you.

M3E LTE Dongle - in the US market?
2022-11-10
Use props
ro_walker
Second Officer
Brazil

Thanks for clarification
2022-11-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

gulfpre Posted at 11-10 09:13
M3E LTE Dongle - in the US market?

Hi, there.
We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
May we know if your want to buy M3E LTE Dongle?
If yes, this link may help you to check more details:
https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy ... ite&from=footer
Besides, if there is anything else that we can help with, please let us know.
2022-11-10
Use props
gulfpre
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-10 19:13
Hi, there.
We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
May we know if your want to buy M3E LTE Dongle?

Hi Natalia,

The question was if the LTE Dongle is available in/for the US Market ? My understanding was it was only available for China/Asia, or so I thought. I had not heard that the dongle was available for the US of A.

Can you please clarify ?
2022-11-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

gulfpre Posted at 11-21 20:39
Hi Natalia,

The question was if the LTE Dongle is available in/for the US Market ? My understanding was it was only available for China/Asia, or so I thought. I had not heard that the dongle was available for the US of A.

Thanks for your inquiry.
DJI Cellular Dongle is initially released in Mainland China. With its latest launch in Mainland China, DJI Cellular Dongle will be available in other regions soon. Please stay tuned.
2022-11-21
Use props
gulfpre
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-21 23:59
Thanks for your inquiry.
DJI Cellular Dongle is initially released in Mainland China. With its latest launch in Mainland China, DJI Cellular Dongle will be available in other regions soon. Please stay tuned.

Thank you for clarifying.
2022-11-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

gulfpre Posted at 11-22 09:10
Thank you for clarifying.

You are welcome, if there is anything else that we can help with, please feel free to let us know.
2022-11-23
Use props
Johnnokomis
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 13335725 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2022-11-21 23:59
Thanks for your inquiry.

So 6 months have gone by, can you clarify your use on the word soon? Half a year isn't what most people would call soon.
2023-5-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Johnnokomis Posted at 5-17 18:11
So 6 months have gone by, can you clarify your use on the word soon? Half a year isn't what most people would call soon.

Hello. The DJI Cellular Dongle will be released in more overseas countries/regions in the future, and DJI engineers are currently conducting function tests to ensure performance stabilization. Please keep an eye out for an official notification on future releases. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-5-17
Use props
DRONE-flies-YOU!
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1450594 ft
United States

Johnnokomis Posted at 5-17 18:11
So 6 months have gone by, can you clarify your use on the word soon? Half a year isn't what most people would call soon.

We will ‘never’ get it in the USA because of legislation, unfortunately. In fact, you won’t even be able to get it functioning even if you acquire one as of now. Total bummer, I know.

Someone did get it to work with the R/C though.
2023-5-17
Use props
Johnnokomis
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DRONE-flies-YOU! Posted at 5-17 20:33
We will ‘never’ get it in the USA because of legislation, unfortunately. In fact, you won’t even be able to get it functioning even if you acquire one as of now. Total bummer, I know.

Someone did get it to work with the R/C though.

The RC is the main thing I'm interested in. It would be nice if it only required adding a sim card instead of having to buy a proprietary USB dongle. The RC Pro cost many times that of most cell phones, so having an LTE modem already built in would make sense.
2023-5-18
Use props
AzureIntegrity
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1187156 ft

Australia

Good morning all,

As this is an older post regarding the compatibility of the RC Plus and M3 Enterprise.

Can I ask if there is an update on the time scale of when this would be an option?

Thank you

CMac
2023-5-21
Use props
Lewis6054
New

United Kingdom

I am also seeking any further information on when the RC Plus will come to the Mavic 3 Enterprise series...
2023-5-22
Use props
Edmondm
lvl.3
Flight distance : 8449826 ft
  • >>>
United States

TheMann58 Posted at 2022-10-19 22:21
DJI Natalia,

I second that! Very important!!!
2023-6-1
Use props
fans461f6115
lvl.1
Flight distance : 33248 ft
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Natalia Posted at 2022-10-4 23:32
Hi, there.

And why are they not compatable?  If it was make for the enterprise line of UAV that it should include them. Im not saying to issue the rc+ with the package but i'd sure as hell buy one if it was compatable.

Bob
2023-7-13
Use props
Johnnokomis
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

fans461f6115 Posted at 7-13 23:14
And why are they not compatable?  If it was make for the enterprise line of UAV that it should include them. Im not saying to issue the rc+ with the package but i'd sure as hell buy one if it was compatable.

Bob

Because the M3E/M3T aren't compatible with the DJI Dock. If you haven't noticed, DJI Enterprise is pushing this dock as hard as possible. The only thing they have released/upgraded across the entire Enterprise line of products since March deals with this dock. They're betting the company that this will be a cash cow and ignoring everything else and I can't figure out why? I don't think I have seen the first thread on these forums or even excitement about them releasing the DJI Dock. Yet they're letting the rest of their own products go down the drain because of it.
2023-7-19
Use props
Lewis6054
New

United Kingdom

This is madness.
2023-9-5
Use props
djiuser_LotTXQkjAsOo
lvl.1

Canada

Utter madness haha