Problems Linking new Smart Controller
780 3 2022-10-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_qS2OAC0GSGGo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 221237 ft
United Kingdom

So I have decided to upgrade my Mavic 3 controller to the DJI Smart Controller. Please please please how do i 'unlink' my old controller so that I can link my new one. I have managed to pair it but it tells me that I can only use it 5 times as there is already a controller linked to it? There is absolutely no guidance on how to do this....as far as I can see.
2022-10-1
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18150351 ft
United States

With the OLD controller connected to the drone - Fly app/profile/settings/device management/remove device from account
2022-10-1
Use props
djiuser_qS2OAC0GSGGo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 221237 ft
United Kingdom

Mobilehomer Posted at 10-1 13:53
With the OLD controller connected to the drone - Fly app/profile/settings/device management/remove device from account

By doing that you are removing the Mavic 3 from your account and it says that your DJI Refresh is forfeit? Can you not just unbind the old RC and bind the new one?
2022-10-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. After binding an aircraft with a remote controller, you must use the bound remote controller to control the aircraft. If you want to change or unbind the remote controller, connect to the aircraft in-network status and change or unbind the remote controller in Device Management. These operations must be operated by the bound account. Please note that we can only bind one remote controller to one drone at a time. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-10-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules