Recovering Corrupted Footage
729 1 2022-10-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AJMChicago
lvl.1
Flight distance : 229692 ft
Greece

I was flying my DJI FPV and lost signal randomly. The drone just stopped and fell out of the air. It was a fresh battery for the drone, googles, and freshly charged controller. My drone fell into salt water and if completely fried, as well as the battery I was using.

The big issue is I am unable to recover the mp4 file. I have tried everything mentioned in other threads such as VLC, Bitwar, sampling previous footage from the drone and attempting to repair, and Command Promt with the exception of putting it in my drone and powering it back up as the drone does not turn on.

Does anyone know how I can recover this footage?
2022-10-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there AJMChicago. I am sorry to read and to know what happened to your DJI FPV and thank you for reaching out. Since this unfortunate event happened, I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance with regards to this matter. We will do our best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-10-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules