Mini 3 gimbal vibrates during startup
6460 47 2022-10-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fansebfd0e0b Posted at 10-2 08:31
i did 6 start-ups after the calibration. The issue has not shown yet. I will keep monitoring it

Thank you for your response. We're glad that you manage to isolate the issue. Let us know after a few tests. Thank you and happy flying.
2022-10-4
Use props
pancracio
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2035545 ft
  • >>>
France

gimbal crack. surely a small crack in the gimbal.  after detecting the crack you can repair it with contact glue and problem solved
2023-2-7
Use props
djiuser_1Xk6LosBlijC
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2060043 ft
Poland

hello, a few days ago I bought a mini 3 pro drone and I noticed that every time I remove the gimbal cover and turn on the drone, the gimbal shakes.  it doesn't report any errors.  every next run is no longer shaking until I put the cover on and put it down for a while.  then again the same thing when the gimbal shakes for the first time.  additionally, I noticed that I have a gimbal cover in which the gimbal flies loosely.  it is not rigid in any way.
https://youtube.com/shorts/UVR_ctbqi8U?feature=share
2023-7-21
Use props
bobmalkh
lvl.4
Flight distance : 88045 ft
Israel

Hi pilots, a little life hack.
When you unpacked the new drone, there should have been a little black foam rubber under the gimbal. She was? If there was and you didn’t throw it away every time after the flight, put this rubber band back under the cardan. This prevents injury when transporting the drone.

2023-7-21
Use props
djiuser_1Xk6LosBlijC
lvl.3
Poland

It turns out that there are 2 types of gimbal covers. The ones where the gimbal is rigid and does not move inside and the one where the gimbal in the cover is loose. And as for the sound of the gimbal when starting up, many people have a problem with it. I reported the matter to the DJI.
2023-7-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_1Xk6LosBlijC Posted at 7-21 03:31
hello, a few days ago I bought a mini 3 pro drone and I noticed that every time I remove the gimbal cover and turn on the drone, the gimbal shakes.  it doesn't report any errors.  every next run is no longer shaking until I put the cover on and put it down for a while.  then again the same thing when the gimbal shakes for the first time.  additionally, I noticed that I have a gimbal cover in which the gimbal flies loosely.  it is not rigid in any way.
https://youtube.com/shorts/UVR_ctbqi8U?feature=share

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please try to perform the gimbal calibration via DJI Fly app and check if the issue persists? Feel free to use the product as long as there is no error message on the DJI fly app. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-7-21
Use props
djiuser_1Xk6LosBlijC
lvl.3
Poland

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-21 18:50
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please try to perform the gimbal calibration via DJI Fly app and check if the issue persists? Feel free to use the product as long as there is no error message on the DJI fly app. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

unfortunately, gimbal calibration and calibration do not help them.  additionally, after starting, when the gimbal vibrates, the "imu attitude error" error appears on the controller screen.  after contacting dji chat, I got information to send back the whole new set for replacement.  I hope dji will be up to the task and check the new drone before they send it to me!  I wouldn't want to get a new drone with a fogging lens problem or a malfunctioning autofocus.  I want dji to take out the drone they are going to send me and have them check if it is 100% defect free.
2023-7-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_1Xk6LosBlijC Posted at 7-23 11:38
unfortunately, gimbal calibration and calibration do not help them.  additionally, after starting, when the gimbal vibrates, the "imu attitude error" error appears on the controller screen.  after contacting dji chat, I got information to send back the whole new set for replacement.  I hope dji will be up to the task and check the new drone before they send it to me!  I wouldn't want to get a new drone with a fogging lens problem or a malfunctioning autofocus.  I want dji to take out the drone they are going to send me and have them check if it is 100% defect free.

Thank you for keeping us posted and we're sorry that you came up with a decision to send it in for replacement. Please note that we will perform a proper quality check on the unit before sending it to you. Feel free to contact us if you have other inquiries. We appreciate your understanding.
2023-7-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules