Long time charging M3P Batteries
1766 4 2022-10-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
4DroneBob
New

United States

Batteries take 3 hours each in the FlyMore Combo charging brick. I am using the USB-C cable provided in the package... Anyone else having this issue?

2022-10-1
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

You need a proper charging brick (65w).
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.65)]
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.65)]The maximum charging power of the Intelligent Flight Battery is 37 W.
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.65)]while that of the Intelligent Flight Battery Plus is 58 W.

If used with a standard DJI 30W USB-C Charger:
[When charging DJI Mini 3 Pro Intelligent Flight Battery]
It will take 64 minutes (without removing the battery from the aircraft).
It will take 57 minutes to fully charge one single battery (using the DJI Mini 3 Pro Two-Way Charging Hub).
[When charging DJI Mini 3 Pro Intelligent Flight Battery Plus]
It will take 101 minutes (without removing the battery from the aircraft).
It will take 77 minutes to fully charge one single battery (using the DJI Mini 3 Pro Two-Way Charging Hub).
Note: When charging a battery without removing it from an aircraft, the heating up issue of the aircraft will cause power reduction, slowing down the charging rate.
2022-10-1
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I think youre using a very low wattage charger, as KLRSKIR has said, i suspect maybe an 18w maximum, you need a bigger charger and a 65w minimum to be able to charge the RC and the hub at the same time under fast charging conditions if you want fast charging of the hub, RC and 1 battery in the drone, then you need at least 90w minimum.

As a side note, i use a 65w 3x port (2x USB-C and 1 USB-A) and I can fast charge the RC and hub or Hub and AC or A... you get the Idea but it will normal speed charge on the USB-A, therefore i also use my DJI goggle (1st edition) charger and that will fast charge the RC, I may spend and get another charger that will do 3 on a fast charge as this will cut it down charging time some more. I also am seriously thinking about one of those that will charge 4 batteries all at the same time but I'm not sure if i trust them though...
2022-10-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to use a different charging cable to see if the issue persists? You may also refer to the statement of KLRSKIR on post #2 with regard to the different power rates. Lastly, the DJI Mini 3 Pro Intelligent Flight Battery does support the USB Power Delivery protocol (USB-PD fast charging). Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-10-2
Use props
4DroneBob
New

United States

Thank you all so much! I appreciate the replies. Got a 65W charger on the way.
2022-10-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules