Help - Virtual Flight App and Motion Controller won't pair
1616 9 2022-10-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mike.Vanuatu
New

Vanuatu

The Avata is my third DJI drone and I am brand new to FPV. I have the pro goggles and motion controller.

Initiall I paired everything and had a quick fly but relasied I need to get experience on the virtual app.

When logging on the virtual App the motion contorler is not paired to the goggles.

How is this so and how can I pair when using the virtual fly app?
2022-10-2
Use props
Josh Lake
lvl.1

United States

I just got mine and was having a similar issue. I think you just have to keep the power off on the Motion Controller until that step of the process. Once it asks to turn it on, that's when you do it.
2022-10-2
Use props
Alan_rtw
lvl.1
United States

I have exact;y the same problem.
2022-10-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm what version of the DJI Virtual Flight app are you currently using? Are you using the PC version or the Android/iOS version? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-10-2
Use props
Alan_rtw
lvl.1
United States

The IOS App Store says the download is version 1.4.2 but when I look at the Upload Notes in  the download it says it’s version 1.3.2. It does not connect with the Motion Controller.
2022-10-2
Use props
djiuser_crk3t5Zaf558
lvl.1

United States

Any updates on this issue? I've got the same with Motion Controller 2
2023-4-15
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Flight distance : 89751 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

djiuser_crk3t5Zaf558 Posted at 4-15 13:55
Any updates on this issue? I've got the same with Motion Controller 2

the new Motion Controller 2 is not complatible with virtual flight....

i think DJI will fix this asap as this is the controller that comes with the avata!
2023-4-16
Use props
fanscdfa7172
New

Greece

Same issue here too
2023-6-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please tell us more about the issue that you experience? Also, please provide us the details information about the DJI product that you are using so we can help you further. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-6-23
Use props
djiuser_53882keRyAzd
lvl.1

Philippines

BadBert Posted at 4-16 23:22
the new Motion Controller 2 is not complatible with virtual flight....

i think DJI will fix this asap as this is the controller that comes with the avata!

acheter si cher 60600 pesos avec un casque integra ou tu ne peu pas respirer les logiciel ? vite vendre et ne plus acheter de la M???? de dji
2023-8-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules