DJI OM 4 no longer works with a OnePlus Nord
2366 5 2022-10-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Stephan Roth
New

Germany

Hello support team,
It wasn't so long ago that my DJI OM 4 worked perfectly together with my OnePlus Nord (model: AC2003) smartphone and the DJI Mimo app. It was a flawless experience and everything worked fine.

Now, after a break of a few weeks, I wanted to use the Gimbal again in the above mentioned configuration and was surprised to find that the DJI Mimo app suddenly no longer starts. Furthermore, I had to notice that the OnePlus Nord does not appear on the compatibility list of the app.

Why is that?! What happened there? Why does it suddenly not work anymore? Is the OnePlus Nord suddenly no longer supported at all? If not, is there a workaround?

I hope that you can help me. Thanks in advance.

Best regards
Stephan

2022-10-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Could you please try to reinstall the APP via our official website to see if it works? Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/ca/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo
2022-10-2
Use props
Stephan Roth
New

Germany

DJI Thor Posted at 10-2 03:36
Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Could you please try to reinstall the APP via our official website to see if it works? Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/ca/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo

Hi,

I've removed the previously installed app and reinstalled version 1.8.2 APK. And behold, it suddenly works again. Strange, but thanks for the help.
2022-10-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Stephan Roth Posted at 10-2 04:04
Hi,

I've removed the previously installed app and reinstalled version 1.8.2 APK. And behold, it suddenly works again. Strange, but thanks for the help.

Great to know, all is working now. As always, should you need to contact us for any reason, please do not hesitate to reach out. We're here to help. Thank you again for your patience.
2022-10-2
Use props
shhhoppy
New

Romania

Hello, I have a OnePlus Nord, I want to purchase a DJI OM gimbal and I do not know what what DJI model would be compatible with it? Please help, before Xmas thank you!
2022-12-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

shhhoppy Posted at 12-11 16:08
Hello, I have a OnePlus Nord, I want to purchase a DJI OM gimbal and I do not know what what DJI model would be compatible with it? Please help, before Xmas  thank you!

Hi there, since the said device is not on the compatible list, the performance is not guaranteed. But it does not mean it's not compatible, you can have a try and conduct an installation test. We will also forward your suggestion to the corresponding team for evaluation. We'll also keep updating the list as the test goes on. Please also make sure the weight is within the supported range. https://www.dji.com/osmo-mobile-6/specs You can check it here.
2022-12-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules