Battery firmware version display?
1054 3 2022-10-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MM_fly
lvl.4
Flight distance : 498399 ft
United Kingdom

I’ve posted firmware on mini 2. I’ve left it on main screen (before you click Go Fly) to see if anything else pops up but nothing does for battery.

I’ve tried all 3 batteries and left a few mins connected to home WiFi on my iPhone, remotes connected etc but get no notifications to say any firmware updates for batteries.

So there may not be any, but how do you see the version so I can check with others?

Thanks
2022-10-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The battery firmware will automatically update once you update the firmware of your aircraft. There is no specific firmware version for the battery as it relies on aircraft firmware. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-10-2
Use props
MM_fly
lvl.4
Flight distance : 498399 ft
United Kingdom

I was led to believe that there is separate firmware for the battery. So what happens if you use the same battery, how does it know it’s been updated or not, and when will it update if put a new/different battery in?
2022-10-3
Use props
nOxxxx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 80646017 ft
Poland

One way to verify that the battery firmware is compatible with the aircraft's current firmware is to connect to DJI Assistant 2. If the message shown in the attached picture appears, the firmware in the battery is different from that integrated with the aircraft. You should then allow the update.
2022-10-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules