The Ol' Action Is Fire
659 6 2022-10-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Clarkstar
lvl.1
United States

Greetings Dji Members,
After nearly three years, I have finally unboxed my two Dji Osmo Action Cameras. They have been sitting; wating, and now have finally been opened. I charged my wife with the honor of the unboxing and she said "I launched a Youtube video for startup help, and things were easy as pie." Clarissa Clarkstar relayed "after charging up the two units some light registration work is required honey, so I will leave this part up to you when you return from filming on location." I felt elated knowing these two epic cameras were powering up and working flawlessly.

Today, 2 weeks ahead in time from the above story; and registration completed, it's time for power-up, and to reveal the glory of these two iconic devices. I wanted to share with everyone, and to hopefully post my progress. I have many cinematic purposes for these cameras, which include filming miniatures, aerial shoots, and visual effects shots in 4K. I just know this is going to be an awesome ride, and I wish to share the experience.

Wish me the best of luck, and more to come from most soon...

Michael Clarkstar
Director/Producer/Writer
CLARKSTAR   FILMS   LTD.

2022-10-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Michael. Good day and thank you for sharing these interesting information with us. Have a safe and a happy filming always. .
2022-10-2
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Good for you.  No way could I have waited 3 years to unbox.  
2022-10-3
Use props
Clarkstar
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-2 19:15
Hello there Michael. Good day and thank you for sharing these interesting information with us. Have a safe and a happy filming always.  .

Stephen…

The resolution of the DJI Action is absolutely brilliant! I’ve attached some low-light photography, and the results are mind blowing. Moreover Stephen, the Dji Action Cameras were acquisition - in the fine hopes of making STAR TRADE WARS short films. I’m an elite fan of the Star Wars Four, Five, and Six sages; and the Mandalorian series. However, I’m also a daring filmmaker. I first embraced launching STAR TRADE WARS via Facebook, which encompasses all things Star Wars, and now that it’s appropriately branded/established… Time to begin production on these scripts & short films Stephen. I hope this gives you a small orifice into my creative universe, and that you’ll avidly check on me from time to time. This is a most outstanding welcoming.

Thanks a billion Stephen!

Michael Clarkstar
CLARKSTAR FILMS LTD
2EBDA21E-3ECF-4863-AA13-D5B8CA34EE10.jpeg
2022-10-3
Use props
Clarkstar
lvl.1
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 10-3 03:58
Good for you.  No way could I have waited 3 years to unbox.

Downtown…

Firstly, I absolutely love your call-sign; profile icon, and totally hoping your an avid fan of aviation. I was totally taken by the aircraft formation, and the huge aircraft carrier featured, as your profile picture. Moreover Downtown, three (3) years is a long-long-long time to wait before opening up these Dji Action Cameras but, at the time - I had good reason to do so; although now - after my experience with these iconic devices - I’m saddened that I didn’t remove them from their 5 layers of protective casing sooner. Downtown, I have since begun principal photography, and scanning models into our film studio computers; and making readying for the newly generated 3D assets to be imported into Unreal Engine. Not to mention, finally - since my early childhood, being fully capable of filming Star Wars model photography; and visual effects, like never before! Exciting times at CLARKSTAR FILMS LTD and things continue to develop, as planned new Dji equipment is slated for order
3161A17E-E20D-4306-9D75-FA8E896C39C9.jpeg
2022-10-3
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Clarkstar Posted at 10-3 10:12
Downtown…

Firstly, I absolutely love your call-sign; profile icon, and totally hoping your an avid fan of aviation. I was totally taken by the aircraft formation, and the huge aircraft carrier featured, as your profile picture. Moreover Downtown, three (3) years is a long-long-long time to wait before opening up these Dji Action Cameras but, at the time - I had good reason to do so; although now - after my experience with these iconic devices - I’m saddened that I didn’t remove them from their 5 layers of protective casing sooner. Downtown, I have since begun principal photography, and scanning models into our film studio computers; and making readying for the newly generated 3D assets to be imported into Unreal Engine. Not to mention, finally - since my early childhood, being fully capable of filming Star Wars model photography; and visual effects, like never before! Exciting times at CLARKSTAR FILMS LTD and things continue to develop, as planned new Dji equipment is slated for order

Sounds like you have a great plan in place and it is coming to fruition.  Best of luck in being super successful at it.  

I served on a couple of aircraft carriers during my days as a junior JAG officer.  Those carrier battle groups have quite the power projection capability.  Since retiring I'm attempting to get started in videography as a hobby.  In addition to my DJI Drones I have a skydio 2+ that I use to film my grandson racing his gokart and his motorcycle.  It is the best sport's tracking drone on the market at this time.  Just wish I was better at video editing.  
2022-10-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Clarkstar Posted at 10-3 09:54
Stephen…

The resolution of the DJI Action is absolutely brilliant! I’ve attached some low-light photography, and the results are mind blowing. Moreover Stephen, the Dji Action Cameras were acquisition - in the fine hopes of making STAR TRADE WARS short films. I’m an elite fan of the Star Wars Four, Five, and Six sages; and the Mandalorian series. However, I’m also a daring filmmaker. I first embraced launching STAR TRADE WARS via Facebook, which encompasses all things Star Wars, and now that it’s appropriately branded/established… Time to begin production on these scripts & short films Stephen. I hope this gives you a small orifice into my creative universe, and that you’ll avidly check on me from time to time. This is a most outstanding welcoming.

Hi there Michael . You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply and for these information. Again, thank you for your valued support and keep filming. .
2022-10-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules