2042 8 2022-10-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_aGsve4MLIGeD
lvl.1
Flight distance : 420761 ft

France

Hi,

I recently bought a used DJI Air 2s along with a Smart Controller (v1). I know this remote was designed to be used with Mavic 2, but why does the camera dial is unusable in DJI Fly app for changing shutter settings ? I expected more from a remote that was around 800€ !
Will there be an update to support this or will I have an expensive remote that is working only at 80% ?

Regards,

MadCreator
2022-10-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please send us a short video or a screen recording showing the issue for us to check it here on our end? You may try to connect your DJI Smart controller to the DJI Assistant 2 software and please update/refresh the firmware to see if this helps. Please note that the Camera Settings Dial can be used to adjust the exposure compensation (When in Program mode), aperture (when in Aperture Priority and Manual mode), or shutter (when in Shutter Priority mode). Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-10-3
Use props
MadCreator
lvl.1

France

The right dial is doing nothing in Pro mode (in video or photo mode). I already tried to update/refresh the firmware but it does nothing !
You launched an update for the DJI RC but the Smart Controller is still fully unusable with DJI Air 2S ! You shall do something for the past users that are still using these products !

Regards,
2022-10-27
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18150351 ft
United States

MadCreator Posted at 10-27 11:11
The right dial is doing nothing in Pro mode (in video or photo mode). I already tried to update/refresh the firmware but it does nothing !
You launched an update for the DJI RC but the Smart Controller is still fully unusable with DJI Air 2S ! You shall do something for the past users that are still using these products !

Look under the Control tab at button customization. It may be there.
2022-10-27
Use props
MadCreator
lvl.1

France

Nope, there is nothing there, just the 5D joystick and the two back button, but nothing about the dial ! It's only working in auto mode (which is useless because no one use auto mode with 1200$ drone !)
2022-10-27
Use props
BladeCam
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1727664 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

MadCreator Posted at 2022-10-27 12:41
Nope, there is nothing there, just the 5D joystick and the two back button, but nothing about the dial ! It's only working in auto mode (which is useless because no one use auto mode with 1200$ drone !)

Unfortunately I have the same problem... DJI being DJI
2023-9-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

BladeCam Posted at 9-1 13:40
Unfortunately I have the same problem... DJI being DJI

Hi, BladeCam. We're sorry to read that you are having the same issue. When connecting the DJI Smart Controller to the DJI Air 2S, there are differences between some buttons like 5D button. The support for the 5D button has been available since DJI Fly v1.5.0. However, the function was not stable. For example, after customizing buttons and restarting the remote controller, the customized settings could not be saved and reverted to the default settings. Or, some functions (such as the Auxiliary Bottom Light) could not be used. The function is still undergoing improvements. Thank you for your kind understanding and support.
2023-9-1
Use props
djiuser_I0J0k4jAfqxO
New

Singapore

Hi,

I recently bought a used DJI Air 2s along with a Smart Controller (v1). I know this remote was designed to be used with Mavic 2, but why does the camera dial is unusable in DJI Fly app for changing shutter settings ? I expected more from a remote that was around 800€ !
Will there be an update to support this or will I have an expensive remote that is working only at 80% ?

Regards,

Dexter
2023-10-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_I0J0k4jAfqxO Posted at 10-19 22:04
Hi,

Hi there. Sorry about the inconvenience. The Air 2S is compatible with the Smart controller. Can you please show us a video showing the issue? Thank you very much.
2023-10-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules