Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI google 2 "visual before lost"
272 5 10-2 12:31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lorenzo97
lvl.1
Flight distance : 236729 ft
Italy

There is a way to get the video saved in the googles where are shown the last seconds before a crash?

10-2 12:31
Use props
deeve
lvl.3
Flight distance : 66296 ft
United States

Yes..here is a video I found that shows how to find last known location.  Go to 7:53 to see the part about finding last known location. Once you get there it brings up a map and on that map should be a thumbnail of the last video taken before loosing transmission. I just checked with mine and it will even work without plugging the phone into the goggles. .

Hope that helps
DAVE

10-3 06:19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Super Moderator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. If you want to check this using your Goggles, you may go to the menu, and then go to Settings > Safety > Find My Drone. It helps find the location of the drone on the ground by using the cached video in the goggles. IF the drone still has power, turn on the ESC beeping, and the beeping sound will lead you to locate the drone. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.
10-3 23:36
Use props
Lorenzo97
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-3 23:36
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. If you want to check this using your Goggles, you may go to the menu, and then go to Settings > Safety > Find My Drone. It helps find the location of the drone on the ground by using the cached video in the goggles. IF the drone still has power, turn on the ESC beeping, and the beeping sound will lead you to locate the drone. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.

Thank you for your answer, i got the drone, what i need is the video of the crash because show that during mid aur the drone broke a propeller
10-4 00:07
Use props
Lorenzo97
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-3 23:36

Thank you for your answer, i got the drone, what i need is the video of the crash because show that during mid air the drone broke a propeller
10-4 00:07
Use props
DJI Paladin
Super Moderator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Lorenzo97 Posted at 10-4 00:07
Thank you for your answer, i got the drone, what i need is the video of the crash because show that during mid aur the drone broke a propeller

Hello. We apologize for the inconvenience. Find My Drone uses image transmission view information when the aircraft is flying. If the app was not connected during the flight, it is unable to generate the cache video. We recommend that you connect the DJI Fly app to the DJI Goggles V2 to synchronize flight records when using the Find My Drone function. Then, refer to the Find My Drone function prompts in the app to search for the landing point and the cache video in the DJI Goggles V2. Thank you for your understanding and support.
10-5 01:07
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules