DJI google 2 "visual before lost"
2430 14 2022-10-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lorenzo97
lvl.1
Flight distance : 236729 ft
Italy

There is a way to get the video saved in the googles where are shown the last seconds before a crash?

2022-10-2
Use props
deeve
lvl.3
Flight distance : 72864 ft
United States

Yes..here is a video I found that shows how to find last known location.  Go to 7:53 to see the part about finding last known location. Once you get there it brings up a map and on that map should be a thumbnail of the last video taken before loosing transmission. I just checked with mine and it will even work without plugging the phone into the goggles. .

Hope that helps
DAVE

2022-10-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. If you want to check this using your Goggles, you may go to the menu, and then go to Settings > Safety > Find My Drone. It helps find the location of the drone on the ground by using the cached video in the goggles. IF the drone still has power, turn on the ESC beeping, and the beeping sound will lead you to locate the drone. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-10-3
Use props
Lorenzo97
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-3 23:36
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. If you want to check this using your Goggles, you may go to the menu, and then go to Settings > Safety > Find My Drone. It helps find the location of the drone on the ground by using the cached video in the goggles. IF the drone still has power, turn on the ESC beeping, and the beeping sound will lead you to locate the drone. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.

Thank you for your answer, i got the drone, what i need is the video of the crash because show that during mid aur the drone broke a propeller
2022-10-4
Use props
Lorenzo97
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-3 23:36

Thank you for your answer, i got the drone, what i need is the video of the crash because show that during mid air the drone broke a propeller
2022-10-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Lorenzo97 Posted at 10-4 00:07
Thank you for your answer, i got the drone, what i need is the video of the crash because show that during mid aur the drone broke a propeller

Hello. We apologize for the inconvenience. Find My Drone uses image transmission view information when the aircraft is flying. If the app was not connected during the flight, it is unable to generate the cache video. We recommend that you connect the DJI Fly app to the DJI Goggles V2 to synchronize flight records when using the Find My Drone function. Then, refer to the Find My Drone function prompts in the app to search for the landing point and the cache video in the DJI Goggles V2. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-10-5
Use props
airborne.clips
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1508747 ft
Portugal

DJI Paladin Posted at 2022-10-5 01:07
Hello. We apologize for the inconvenience. Find My Drone uses image transmission view information when the aircraft is flying. If the app was not connected during the flight, it is unable to generate the cache video. We recommend that you connect the DJI Fly app to the DJI Goggles V2 to synchronize flight records when using the Find My Drone function. Then, refer to the Find My Drone function prompts in the app to search for the landing point and the cache video in the DJI Goggles V2. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Did you read what is asking for?

He is not asking for last position!!!! He is asking for the video footage that Goggles do record on the last 30 seconds of flight and how to access it on a PC or mobile phone..............
2023-12-25
Use props
D35Archangel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 291345 ft
Brunei

Ive not tried this before but have u tried connecting the drone via usbc to a pc and seeing if a drive pops up? Normally if there is anything you can retrieve from the drone, it will pop up as a drive. Since you are asking, i am assuming you did not have an SD card in the goggles and you want to prove something happened. I believe Drone Flight Analysis should provide all the notifications including any lost of power or rotor abnormalities at the point of event. https://airdata.com/ - i find this very useful.
2023-12-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

airborne.clips Posted at 12-25 03:13
Did you read what is asking for?

He is not asking for last position!!!! He is asking for the video footage that Goggles do record on the last 30 seconds of flight and how to access it on a PC or mobile phone..............

Thank you for your response. We do apologize for the confusion. We don't have any copy of the footage that the customer is requesting. Please note that once the app is not connecting during the flight, it is unable to generate the cached video. If you have any inquiries or concerns about your product, feel free to contact us, we are more than happy to help. Happy holidays.
2023-12-26
Use props
D35Archangel
lvl.4
Brunei

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-26 04:10
Thank you for your response. We do apologize for the confusion. We don't have any copy of the footage that the customer is requesting. Please note that once the app is not connecting during the flight, it is unable to generate the cached video. If you have any inquiries or concerns about your product, feel free to contact us, we are more than happy to help. Happy holidays.

He is asking if he is able to retrieve the cached video from the goggles
2023-12-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

D35Archangel Posted at 12-26 06:36
He is asking if he is able to retrieve the cached video from the goggles

Thank you for your response, D35Archangel. We can only view the cache video in the goggles 2 but we don't have an option to export/download the footage. To check, Find the option in the goggles 2 「Settings - Safety >-Camera view before loss」. We appreciate your valued support. Happy holidays!
2023-12-26
Use props
D35Archangel
lvl.4
Brunei

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-26 21:32
Thank you for your response, D35Archangel. We can only view the cache video in the goggles 2 but we don't have an option to export/download the footage. To check, Find the option in the goggles 2 「Settings - Safety >-Camera view before loss」. We appreciate your valued support. Happy holidays!
[view_image]

Thank you. I think that answers his question.
2023-12-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

D35Archangel Posted at 12-27 19:28
Thank you. I think that answers his question.

You are most welcome, D35Archangel. Feel free to contact us if you have other inquiries. Have a wonderul day ahead!
2023-12-28
Use props
Erdi
New

Turkey

DJI Paladin Posted at 2023-12-28 00:06
You are most welcome, D35Archangel. Feel free to contact us if you have other inquiries. Have a wonderul day ahead!

Hi Paladin. I crashed my drone today. I watching goggles 2 last loss video. But I need to get that video, is there any way to do this?
3-23 11:05
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Erdi Posted at 3-23 11:05
Hi Paladin. I crashed my drone today. I watching goggles 2 last loss video. But I need to get that video, is there any way to do this?

Hello there. We're sorry to know the incident happened on your unit. Have you managed to recover the unit after the crash? If yes, we highly recommend to send it in for proper diagnostics. You may contact our team at https://www.dji.com/support to see the best possible option for you to send the unit to us. If you want to access the cached video in Goggles 2, you may refer to my response on post #12 under this thread for more information. Thank you for your understanding.
3-23 21:59
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules