After latest firmware..
872 5 2022-10-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Richpe
lvl.2

Croatia

After latest firmware every time i fly and record latest file is damaged and cannot be opened.. so now I must not forget to ged latest shoot some random few seconds clip just to save previous that I need.. what happen with that last firmware upgrade?
2022-10-2
Use props
dnddad324
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12536706 ft
United States

Are stopping recording before shutting down the drone?
If you shut down the drone without stopping the recording, it will appear as damaged/corrupted.

It's an easy fix though. Just put the MicroSD card back into the drone, turn on it and let it run it's start-up cycle. Then shut down the drone and the file should be fixed.

I think we've all done this at one point or another.
2022-10-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Richpe. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and please do not to forget to hit the record stop button on the DJI Fly application before turning off the DJI Drone for us to be able to isolate the said issue . Thank you.
2022-10-2
Use props
Richpe
lvl.2

Croatia

Okay guys you are right!! File is working know after put back in drone and power on/off.. my bad, and after installing firmware update before that two flight’s i was assuming that something is related to that.. so coincidence that I didn’t stop recording two times in a row.. thanx guys for the help!!
2022-10-4
Use props
Richpe
lvl.2

Croatia

dnddad324 Posted at 10-2 17:05
Are stopping recording before shutting down the drone?
If you shut down the drone without stopping the recording, it will appear as damaged/corrupted.

thank you for your reply!!
2022-10-4
Use props
dnddad324
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12536706 ft
United States

Richpe Posted at 10-4 09:29
thank you for your reply!!

I'm glad that sorted the problem out. I've done it a couple of times myself. Which is not as bad forgetting to hit the record button (done that a few times as well)

Happy flying!!!
2022-10-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules