RC-N1 charging
1772 3 2022-10-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dnddad324
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12536706 ft
United States

I've had my Mini 2 for almost a year now.

I've only charged it two....maybe three times....total.

And truth be told, I don't think I've ever let it get below 50%.

I don't want to shorten the life of RC-N1's battery life but having charged the remote only two or three times in comparison to the Mini 2 batteries is as different as night and day.

I know that the RC-N1 has some bulk to it and I'm starting to think that it's all battery.

My question is more out of curiosity than anything. The RC-N1 works like a charm....as does my Mini 2.

(I won't ask the other question about frequency of changing props...lol)

2022-10-2
Use props
B2T_Mattie
lvl.1
Flight distance : 640869 ft
United States

It throws you off when you're cycling batteries like a madman. Ive charged mine way more than needed just "because". Should probably stop that.
2022-10-2
Use props
dnddad324
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12536706 ft
United States

B2T_Mattie Posted at 10-2 20:39
It throws you off when you're cycling batteries like a madman. Ive charged mine way more than needed just "because". Should probably stop that.

Exactly!!!

I can't even count how many times I've charged the Mini 2's batteries just in the last week. I'm in New Hampshire and with the Autumn foliage (and also a parade) I've done a lot of flying. But yet my RC-N1 is at 75%. Obviously, I have the 'charge mobile device' option on the remote turned off. Maybe DJI knew what they were doing when they designed the RC-N1 they kept that option in mind and gave it batteries that could easily handle operating the RC-N1 AND charging your mobile device.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's experiencing this.
2022-10-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there dnddad324. Good day and thank you for sharing these interesting information with us. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2022-10-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules