1371 17 2022-10-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chillibadger
lvl.4
Flight distance : 233064 ft
United Kingdom

Pretty poor on DJI's part.

Where on earth are the batteries in this deal?  Most people have these items by now.
dji.png
2022-10-3
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Thanks for your interest and support. In this event,  we specially offer 30% off discount for the users who owned the 2022 DJI Golden Ticket to buy designated accessories. You can buy those accessories by using the Golden Ticket in your DJI Account. The specific accessories contain mainstream accessories of  new products in 2022, such as DJI Mini 3 Pro,
DJI RS 3 and DJI Avata. Meanwhile, we will forward your feedback to our related departments and expect to release more fantastic events in the future. Hope we can bring you superior service experience continuously.
2022-10-3
Use props
chillibadger
lvl.4
Flight distance : 233064 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Wanda Posted at 10-3 02:53
Hello, there. Thanks for your interest and support. In this event,  we specially offer 70% discount for the users who owned the 2022 DJI Golden Ticket to buy designated accessories. You can buy those accessories by using the Golden Ticket in your DJI Account. The specific accessories contain mainstream accessories of  new products in 2022, such as DJI Mini 3 Pro,
DJI RS 3 and DJI Avata. Meanwhile, we will forward your feedback to our related departments and expect to release more fantastic events in the future. Hope we can bring you superior service experience continuously.

Where do you get 70% from?  It clearly states 30% discount.
2022-10-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

chillibadger Posted at 10-3 23:37
Where do you get 70% from?  It clearly states 30% discount.

Hi, we are sorry for any confusion caused. The discount is 30% off on the price.
2022-10-4
Use props
Josh Cheater
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1916526 ft
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 10-3 02:53
Hello, there. Thanks for your interest and support. In this event,  we specially offer 30% off discount for the users who owned the 2022 DJI Golden Ticket to buy designated accessories. You can buy those accessories by using the Golden Ticket in your DJI Account. The specific accessories contain mainstream accessories of  new products in 2022, such as DJI Mini 3 Pro,

when are you sending out the golden tickets? I got one with my Mini 3 but never received anything...
2022-10-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Josh Cheater Posted at 10-7 10:50
when are you sending out the golden tickets? I got one with my Mini 3 but never received anything...

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know did you buy it from DJI Store? If so, you may enter the order page and see whether there was a golden ticket in the order.
2022-10-7
Use props
Josh Cheater
lvl.3
Canada

DJI Wanda Posted at 10-7 22:23
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know did you buy it from DJI Store? If so, you may enter the order page and see whether there was a golden ticket in the order.

Hi Wanda, yes I did order directly from the dji store. And I can see that the Golden ticket was on the order. Order number 0019583504988 if that helps. Thanks
2022-10-9
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Josh Cheater Posted at 10-9 06:00
Hi Wanda, yes I did order directly from the dji store. And I can see that the Golden ticket was on the order. Order number 0019583504988 if that helps. Thanks

Hi, Josh. Thank you for the information. I was able to verify and check the order number. Please be advised that the official DJI Store will send the Accessory Discount Vouchers to the DJI Store accounts of users who have the 2022 DJI Golden Ticket by October 10, 2022, at the latest. Those users will receive an email notification once the vouchers are sent. Thank for your support.
2022-10-9
Use props
Josh Cheater
lvl.3
Canada

DJI Diana Posted at 10-9 08:07
Hi, Josh. Thank you for the information. I was able to verify and check the order number. Please be advised that the official DJI Store will send the Accessory Discount Vouchers to the DJI Store accounts of users who have the 2022 DJI Golden Ticket by October 10, 2022, at the latest. Those users will receive an email notification once the vouchers are sent. Thank for your support.

Thanks Diana, I will keep an eye out for the email.
2022-10-9
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Josh Cheater Posted at 10-9 16:18
Thanks Diana, I will keep an eye out for the email.

You are most welcome. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
2022-10-9
Use props
coloradoskier
lvl.3
Flight distance : 906411 ft
  • >>>
United States

Discounts for accessories we don't need have no value.  This is absurd.
2022-10-10
Use props
JHLAerial
lvl.2
Flight distance : 272618 ft
United States

Disappointment at a criminal level, DJI. You should all be ashamed of yourselves for this fiasco. Touting around this amazing golden ticket all summer that turns out to be a lousy 30% off discount for a while 9items! 9! That's a despicable display of "customer appreciation", greedy corporate bastards.
2022-10-10
Use props
djiuser_348BS7eCfCdU
lvl.1

United States

DJI, This is an April Fools day joke in October, RIGHT????? 9 items and only 3 go to what I ordered. I under stand DJI needs to make money, but you could have at the very least included a battery in this list or even better a fly more combo because 30% off of a fly more would be weak, but workable. Now I have to pick from set of ND filters ( already have aftermarket set) a battery hub ( only have one battery) or props  which I have not even damaged one of mine on either my mini 2 or 3. I hope DJI comes out tomorrow and say just kidding here is the real list, if not the next purchase my be an Autel or Skydio! I do laugh as the online DJI Gold Ticket 2022 had a value or $2,022 DJI PLEASE FIX THIS!
2022-10-10
Use props
renonelab
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3704 ft
United States

djiuser_348BS7eCfCdU Posted at 10-10 14:14
DJI, This is an April Fools day joke in October, RIGHT????? 9 items and only 3 go to what I ordered. I under stand DJI needs to make money, but you could have at the very least included a battery in this list or even better a fly more combo because 30% off of a fly more would be weak, but workable. Now I have to pick from set of ND filters ( already have aftermarket set) a battery hub ( only have one battery) or props  which I have not even damaged one of mine on either my mini 2 or 3. I hope DJI comes out tomorrow and say just kidding here is the real list, if not the next purchase my be an Autel or Skydio! I do laugh as the online DJI Gold Ticket 2022 had a value or $2,022 DJI PLEASE FIX THIS!
[view_image]

30 percent off just 9 total items. What a joke.
2022-10-10
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

We appreciate our customers' feedback. We have forwarded your voices to our related departments. Please stay tuned to DJI Store and later events. Thanks for your understanding.
2022-10-11
Use props
Hartsideman
lvl.2
Flight distance : 498855 ft
United Kingdom

an absolute SCAM , what an embarrassing so called deal ... with my near 11 quid credit i can purchase some props for 9 , then have to pay 7.29 postage and cant even use credit towards postage , already have nd filters and fly more kit, so the rest of the crap on offer is an old superceeded action camera, there should have been a decent 30% discount on ANY dji product for the early adopters that got the golden tickets ,, what a shambles , you should be disgusted with yourselves.. had you offered deals on new action 3 you may have had a sale and pried me away from Go Pro ..   
2022-10-11
Use props
Hartsideman
lvl.2
Flight distance : 498855 ft
United Kingdom

A laughable joke ,, but it seems the joke was on us for thinking they might give early customers something tangable as a deal
2022-10-11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hartsideman Posted at 10-11 10:27
A laughable joke ,, but it seems the joke was on us for thinking they might give early customers something tangable as a deal

Hi, there. We are greatly sorry to hear about that. Could you please tell us your order number? We will make further checks and try our best to help you out.
2022-10-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules