Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Avata / Pitch Reverse ??
1603 3 2022-10-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rickey2001
lvl.1
Flight distance : 345571 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Hello DJI,

After spending hours on simulators to finally switch to manual mode, I just noticed that the pitch is reversed on my avatar. In summary that I raise the right stick, the drone descends and does not rise (mode 2).

I've looked everywhere but can't fix it.

Do you plan to add a reverse commands option in a future update???

Or do I have to learn to fly upside down again?

In advance thank you very much for your help.

2022-10-3
Use props
djiuser_W1BNsGscocSx
lvl.2
Flight distance : 75945 ft
Germany

I would like to see also a free to asign stick config.
Specially in N and S Mode I would change yaw and roll because flying a RCplane or Heli roll is the master for a turn and yaw is individually mixed by for a standard turn. But DJI has yaw as the master Stick for a Turn. That's weird for me
2022-10-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for your response. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. After the engineers' evaluation, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-10-3
Use props
nosnoop
lvl.4
Flight distance : 237953 ft
Canada

The right pitch control by itself does not cause the drone to ascend or descend.
It tilts the drone forward or backward.    If you push the pitch control far enough with no change in throttle, the drone would lose altitude.
So in combination with the throttle (left stick), the drone can fly forward or up or both depending on the pitch at that time.
2022-10-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules