2067 4 2022-10-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dani089
New
Flight distance : 2493 ft
Germany

Hello all,

I am very new here and would need some help . I was watching video tutorials on how to set up the DJI Mavic 3 and there is supposed to be a d-log option unter the camera tab. I have updated the latest firmware but there is no such option. Is d-log only available for the cine version?

Thank you very much
Dani
d-log.jpg
2022-10-3
Use props
Mzp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Hi Dani,

This is because you are in "photo" mode, D-Log is for the video. If you go back to the main screen of DJI fly app and switch from photo to video (red video record button on the main screen on the middle right part of the screen) and then go back to the Camera screen, you should be able to see DLog there. Hope this helps.

Thanks, Mike.
2022-10-3
Use props
Dani089
New
Flight distance : 2493 ft
Germany

Mzp Posted at 10-3 07:02
Hi Dani,

This is because you are in "photo" mode, D-Log is for the video. If you go back to the main screen of DJI fly app and switch from photo to video (red video record button on the main screen on the middle right part of the screen) and then go back to the Camera screen, you should be able to see DLog there. Hope this helps.

Hi Mike,

Thank you so much for your help! I changed to video mode and now all the settings are there .

Thank you for your quick reply
Dani
2022-10-3
Use props
Mzp
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Dani089 Posted at 10-3 07:32
Hi Mike,

Thank you so much for your help! I changed to video mode and now all the settings are there .

No worries, you are welcome Dani
2022-10-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello there, Dani. We're glad that you already now managed to isolate the issue with the help of our fellow DJI members here. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-10-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules