Flight Data Logs on M3P RC
2023 5 2022-10-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PeterIOM
lvl.3
Flight distance : 813419 ft
Isle of Man

I have 82 flights recorded on my M3P RC, I have them all backed up via airdata, do I keep them on the RC or delete them?

I got a message yesterday that my "Flight Record Storage Limit Reached", so I presume that is my RC Flight Logs??

123.jpg
2022-10-3
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

If you have them backed up then it is safe to delete them from the RC and make room for new logs.  
2022-10-3
Use props
Goggles Pisano
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8810745 ft
  • >>>
United States

Check your fly app on your cell phone to make sure flight logs are there, if they are then you have backed them up correctly to dji and you can delete from RC
2022-10-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there PeterIOM. Good day and thank you for reaching out. Just a friendly reminder to please save and back up all your Flight Data Logs before deleting them for you to be able to have records. Thank you and keep flying.
2022-10-3
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If you clear the cache of the flight log once they are backed up it will make the flight centre much faster to load.  
2022-10-3
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi,

If you sync your data with DJI than the logs are saved on a DJI server....
I sync my logs, but also download my logs to my own computer.

When synced and deleted it is possible to get the logs back 1 at the time...
Simply click on the file (as on your screen shot) and play back the video.
This will download the flightlog back on your RC.

BTW  this also works on another mobile device with the FlyApp installed.
Log in there and sync, play back the video and.....flightlog.txt is on this device
I used this method few times when my USB-C port of one of my devices did not function.

Or copy the logs to a memory card in the RC.Screen recordings can be saved on a mem card and not on the internal RC memory, flightlogs are always stored on the RC. (no option to change that (afaik))

cheers
JJB

2022-10-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules