Raveneye to PC? is it posible?
2890 7 2022-10-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HankuBrat
New

Bulgaria

Hi  there,
i have a question.  I have the Raveneye transmitter, is there a way to send that signal to  PC so i can stream using the camera and the Raveneye?  My laptop find  the Raveneye and connects to it via Wifi, but i can't get the image  somehow.
Any suggestions will help a lot, thanks!
2022-10-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there.
Sorry for the late reply.
We are sorry that we can not release this need for the time being - Raveneyes to PC. We hope you can understand this and if there is anything else that we can help with, please feel free to let me know.

2022-10-7
Use props
Hanku_Brat
lvl.1
Bulgaria

DJI Natalia Posted at 10-7 00:43
Hi, there.
We are sorry that we can not release this need for the time being - Raveneyes to PC.We hope you can understand this and if there is anything else that we can help with, please feel free to let me know.

thanks for the replay
2022-10-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hanku_Brat Posted at 10-7 09:44
thanks for the replay

You are welcome.
If you need any more support, please just contact me here.
Hope you have a nice day as well.
2022-10-7
Use props
Mike090y9
New
Mexico

DJI Natalia Posted at 2022-10-7 00:43
Hi, there.
We are sorry that we can not release this need for the time being - Raveneyes to PC. We hope you can understand this and if there is anything else that we can help with, please feel free to let me know.

Are there any plans to develop an app for pc (windows)?
2023-1-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Mike090y9 Posted at 1-16 10:16
Are there any plans to develop an app for pc (windows)?

Hi, Mike090y9.
We are sorry that we did not receive any related information for the time being, but for any updates, you can stay tuned to our official website.
Thank you for your understanding.
2023-1-16
Use props
Benno Z
lvl.2
Flight distance : 148865 ft
Netherlands

a Late reaction but you can connect your phone (which shows the image by the DJI app) to your laptop and then you have the image on your laptop
2023-1-21
Use props
FredBGG
lvl.3
United States

you can use the Raven Eye as a WiFi Access point. You can use it with certain cameras WiFi if the camera can use an access point.

Camera connects to Raven Eye WiFi and then you connect your PC to the Raven Eye and use the camera brands windows or Apple app to control the camera.
2023-1-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules