AVATA FLY AWAY
1100 14 2022-10-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Marcelo Guedes
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4629820 ft
Brazil

sempre tive drones DJI, desde o Phantom 2, inclusive perdi um desse por fly away, novamente depois de muitos anos vim novamente ter o mesmo problema com o AVATA https://youtube.com/shorts/tRQotc0sZis?feature=share

DECEPCIONADO
2022-10-3
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Há membros aqui que podem dar uma boa explicação sobre o que seus dados de voo informam sobre seu incidente:

Acesse: https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
... onde você encontrará instruções para fazer upload dos dados para esse site e fornecerá um relatório

Para obter ajuda na interpretação dos dados, você pode postar um link para o relatório aqui.
Ou apenas poste o arquivo .txt.
2022-10-3
Use props
Nees
lvl.4
Flight distance : 80991 ft
Belgium

I think you hit a prop with a the branch sticking out, never know for sure that might have caused the erratic behavior. I also crashed once when I thought it was safe from branches, mine reacted a bit different, like it got stuck on a branch. But if you hit a branch and a blade broke...
2022-10-3
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Did you hit the branch and maybe panicked?
2022-10-3
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Can anyone read fpv flight logs?
2022-10-3
Use props
BigDog816
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1800295 ft
Australia

Did you manage to recover the Avata from the creek (assuming that's where it crashed?)

Have you downloaded your log and uploaded it to the site that DowntownRDB mentioned.  When my Mini3 Flew away there was alot of interesting info in there that helped work out what happened, and the guys on this forum were brilliant at interpreting it.
2022-10-3
Use props
BigDog816
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1800295 ft
Australia

BigDog816 Posted at 10-3 16:36
Did you manage to recover the Avata from the creek (assuming that's where it crashed?)

Have you downloaded your log and uploaded it to the site that DowntownRDB mentioned.  When my Mini3 Flew away there was alot of interesting info in there that helped work out what happened, and the guys on this forum were brilliant at interpreting it.

através do Google Tradutor.

Você conseguiu recuperar o Avata do riacho (assumindo que foi onde ele caiu?)

Você baixou seu log e carregou no site que DowntownRDB mencionou. Quando meu Mini3 voou para longe, havia muitas informações interessantes lá que ajudaram a descobrir o que aconteceu, e os caras deste fórum foram brilhantes em interpretá-los.
2022-10-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Marcelo Guedes. I am sorry to read and to know what happened to your DJI Avata and thank you for reaching out. Since this unfortunate incident happened and you have lost your DJI Avata. It would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We have a team that will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry for your loss and thank you.
2022-10-3
Use props
Marcelo Guedes
lvl.1
Brazil

como acesso o log se nao usei aplicativo DJI Fly para voar foi somente pelo Oculos e Motion Controller
2022-10-4
Use props
BudWalker
First Officer
Flight distance : 5966247 ft
  • >>>
United States

Marcelo Guedes Posted at 10-4 04:05
como acesso o log se nao usei aplicativo DJI Fly para voar foi somente pelo Oculos e Motion Controller

The log files are stored on the goggles. After the flight you can transfer the log files to the Fly App by connecting the goggles to the Fly App. Take a look at this explanation
https://fpvdronepilots.com/threads/dat-available.4225/#post-35016

Os arquivos de log são armazenados nos óculos. Após o voo, você pode transferir os arquivos de log para o Fly App conectando os óculos ao Fly App. Veja esta explicação

2022-10-4
Use props
Marcelo Guedes
lvl.1
Brazil

2022-10-4
Use props
Marcelo Guedes
lvl.1
Brazil

https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/33AZ2F4A1XPE14O1MUDT
2022-10-4
Use props
Marcelo Guedes
lvl.1
Brazil

no ultimo momento da pra ver a inclinacao dele desgovernado como no video
2022-10-4
Use props
BudWalker
First Officer
Flight distance : 5966247 ft
  • >>>
United States

It appears that the Motion Controller was being used. Unfortunately, the MC commands are not recorded in either the .txt or the .DAT log files.

But, it does appear the the Avata yawed 180° CCW.  At the same time there was pitch up and roll CW. I'm guessing you did not spin the MC 180° or command roll or pitch?
2022-10-04_14-25-09.jpg

Looks very much the left side of the Avata got caught on something.

More could be learned by looking at the .DAT log file. It's in the MCDatFlightRecords sub directory and has the name
FLYxxx-025-yyyyyyyyyyyyyy.DAT. The .DAT will have motor data that would indicate if one of the props got caught. In addition, the Z axis gyro data shows the rotation commanded by the Flight Controller as well as the actual rotation. If there is a difference that would indicate that the Avata was caught.

2022-10-4
Use props
Marcelo Guedes
lvl.1
Brazil

vou tentar pegar esses dados tambem, mas ate mesmo pelo voo da pra ver que nao pegou em lugar algum, pegou depois que bateu. é nitido que ele inclinoui e acelerou. tive exatamente esse problema no phantom 2.   e nao respondeu a mais nenhum comando, nem mesmo o breque.
2022-10-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules